NGF College of Engineering
Address-:71st K.M. Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road, NH-2,
Palwal, Haryana (NCR Delhi) 121102
Phone No.-: 011-26344275, 011-64614275
NGF College of Engineering & Technology is run by The New Greenfield Society registered under the Society Registration Act . The Society is in the field of education since 1964. Founded by Late Sh. Hari Krishan & Mrs Ved Kumari, the society is running two senior secondary school in the name of New Green Field School in South Delhi.
aims to create an ideal centre of Excellence keeping in mind the best moral, ethical and cultural values. Our inspiration is drawn from the upanished, which conveys noble thoughts come to us from all directions.
MBA with dual specialisation in Core & dynamic fields
Human Resource Mgt.
Total Number of Approved Seats – 60
As per admission policy of Haryana Government 75% of total seats will be filled by the Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS) through ” On Line” off campus counselling on the basis of intersay merit of AIEEE. The remaining 25% Management Quota Seats (Including 15% NRI seats) will be filled directly by the college.
However the students are at liberty to Register their names with the institute by depositing a token amount as registration fees on any working day at the institute w.e.f. 1st July till the last date of counselling.
|Name of college||NGF College of Engineering|
|Date of Establishment||
|Affiliation||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration.|
|Also MBA Entrance Exam Required||CAT/MAT.|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university.|
|Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance + PI.|
|Necesarry Documents||A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ GMAT/MAT/XAT score card.|
|New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|