MBA colleges in Haryana
Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is affiliated to a university of of State/Central or Deemed University.The university is thus approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA colleges in Haryana.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth,Better Position,Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side.MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world
Some of the common Specializations in MBAColleges in Haryana are:-
Retail ManagementOperational Management
Top MBA colleges in Haryana or top business schools in Haryana have criteria for MBA admission in Haryana where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career ,where in the MBA entrance exams in Haryana are a must for MBA admissions. Top MBA colleges in Haryana offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their ownaptitude test to select candidates for mba.
MBA Colleges in Haryana use for short listing students for MBA admission are CAT(Common Admission Test)MAT(Management Aptitude Test)CMAT(Common management Admission Test)ATMA(Aims Test for Management Admission).
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being followed by Top MBA colleges in Haryana are:-
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practicum
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in MBA Colleges in Haryana for admission to MBA Colleges in Haryana is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Haryanan Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of Haryana.Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
- KURUKSHETRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
- G.V.M. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT (FOR GIRLS)
- N. C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- ECHELON INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- KIIT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- INDUS INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- HARYANA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,JAGADHRI
- SAT PRIYA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
- APPLIED COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & ENGINEERING (ACME)
- TEK CHAND MANN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- ADVANCED INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- NARAINI EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE SOCIETY’S GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
- HARYANA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
- KAMRAH INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- DRONACHARYA INSITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- SHAH SATNAM JI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- DAV INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- SHREE RAM MULKH INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- AL- FALAH SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- CBS GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
- ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SD INDIA PANIPAT
- MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
- GURGAON COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING