MBA colleges in Delhi
Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is affiliated to a university of of State/Central or Deemed University.The university is thus approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the Top colleges for MBA in Delhi . Hence PGDM Course Need AICTE Approval being Technical Course.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth,Better Position,Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side.MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world
Some of the common Specializations in MBA Colleges in Delhi are:-
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
Top MBA colleges in Delhi or top business schools in Delhi have criteria for MBA admission in Delhi where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career ,where in the MBA entrance exams in Delhi are a must for MBA admission . Top MBA colleges in Delhi offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for mba.
MBA Colleges in Delhi use for short listing students for MBA admission are CAT(Common Admission Test)MAT(Management Aptitude Test)CMAT(Common management Admission Test)ATMA(Aims Test for Management Admission).
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being followed by Top MBA colleges in Delhi are:-
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practicum
MBA COLLEGES DELHI ELIGIBILITY
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in MBA Colleges in Delhi for admission to MBA Colleges in Delhi is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Delhin Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of Delhi . Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
List of Top MBA Colleges in Delhi are:-
- Apeejay School of Management
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management
- Era Business School
- Institute of Marketing & Management
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies
- New Delhi Institute of Management
- EMPI Institutions
- Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research
- International Institute of Health Management Research
- Management Education & Research Institute
- Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management Research
- Delhi school of Business
- Fortune Institute of International Business.
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management.
- International Management Centre.
- Jagannath International Management School
- K R Mangalam Institutions of higher Education.
- Millennium School of Business
- IILM Institute of Higher Education.
- New Delhi Institution of Management
- IMM-Fostiima Business School.
- Sri Sukhmani Institute of Management