MBA colleges in Karnataka
Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is affiliated to a university of of State/Central or Deemed University.The university is thus approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA B Schools Karnataka.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth,Better Position,Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side.MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world
MBA Colleges Karnataka Specializations By Colleges are :
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
Top B School in Karnataka have criteria for MBA admission in Karnataka where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career ,where in the MBA entrance exams in Karnataka are a must for MBA admissions. Top MBA colleges Karnataka offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for mba.
Entrance Exam accept Karnataka Colleges MBA
MBA Colleges Karnataka use for shortlisting students for MBA admission are
These Entrance Exam accept Karnataka colleges MBA admission 2018.
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being followed by Top MBA colleges Karnataka are:
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practical
Eligibility for Karnataka Colleges MBA
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in MBA Colleges Karnataka for admission to MBA Colleges in Karnataka is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Karnataka Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of Karnataka.Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for Eligibility for Karnataka Colleges MBA of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore (Click Here)
List of Top MBA Colleges in Karnataka are :
- B.L.D.E.A’S V.P DR P.G.HALAKATTI COLLEGE OF ENGG. & TECH., BIJAPUR
- ANNAPOORNA INST OF MANAGEMENT RESEARCH
- SECAB INST. OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, BIJAPUR
- DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- SRI VENKATESHWARA COLLEGE OF Eng
- M S ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- MANGALORE INST. OF TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING
- K. L. E. SOCIETY’S COLLEGE OF Eng AND TECHNOLOGY, BELGAUM
- PNS WOMEN’S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- SRI SIDDHARTHA INST. OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- CHANNABASAVESHWARA INST. OF TECHNOLOGY
- A. J. INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- ADVANCED MANAGEMENT COLLEGE
- ATRIA INSTITUTE OF TECHS.
- ST JOSEPHS COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- RURAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE, BHALKI
- SRI REVANA SIDDESHWARA INST. OF TECHNOLOGY
- EAST WEST INST OF TECHNOLOGY
- KLE SOCIETY’S INSTITUTE OF MGMT. STUDIES AND RESEARCH
- XAVIER INST OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DR. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF TECHS.
- BALLARI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
- BLDEA’S A.S. PATIL COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, MBA COURSE, BIJAPUR
- ST. JOSEPH ENGINEERING COLLEGE
- ALVA’S INST OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANTATION MANAGEMENT
- AUDEN TECHNOLOGY AND MGMT. ACADEMY
- SDM COLLEGE OF BUSINESS MGMT. POST GRADUATE CENTRE FOR MANA
- COMMUNITY INSTITUTE OF MGMT STUDIES
- HMS INST OF TECHNOLOGY
- SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHS.
- SHRIDEVI INST OF ENGINEERING AND TECHS
- SBRR MAHAJANA FIRST GRADE COLLEGE, PG WING,MYSORE