MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh
Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is affiliated to a university of of State/Central or Deemed University.The university is thus approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth,Better Position,Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side.MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world
Some of the common Specializations in MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh are:-
Retail ManagementOperational Management
Top MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh or top business schools in Madhya Pradesh have criteria for MBA admission in Madhya Pradesh where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career ,where in the MBA entrance exams in Madhya Pradesh are a must for MBA admissions. Top MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their ownaptitude test to select candidates for mba.
MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh use for short listing students for MBA admission are CAT(Common Admission Test)MAT(Management Aptitude Test)CMAT(Common management Admission Test)ATMA(Aims Test for Management Admission).
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being followed by Top MBA colleges in Madhya Pradesh are:-
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practicum
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh for admission to MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Madhya Pradeshn Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
List of Top MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh are:-
- IIM – Indore
- IIPM Indore
- Core Business School
- Indore Indira Business School
- Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM)
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (MANIT-B)
- Nagaji Institute of Technology & Management (NITM)
- School of Studies in Management – Jiwaji University
- ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management
- Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management – IITTM Gwalior
- Bharatiya Vidya Mandir College of Management Education
- JICM School of Management
- Peoples Institute of Management and Research
- Institute of Professional Education and Research
- Career Institute of International Manageme