MBA Colleges in Mumbai
Masters of Business Administration a two year full time Management Programme affiliated to a university of State/Central or Deemed University . The university is therefore approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) . It approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and hence also grants the status of University .
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA Colleges. Also Top B schools in Mumbai offers PGDM programme approved by AICTE .
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to therefore get trained for Management Roles in Once life . In Corporate for having a Career Growth, Better Position, Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side . Therefore MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and also to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world in conclusion .
Some of the common Specializations in MBA Colleges in Mumbai are:-
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
- Digital Marketing.
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai or top MBA Colleges in Mumbai have criteria for MBA admission in Mumbai . Therefore MBA entrance exams also plays a vital role in nurturing the career . In the MBA entrance exams in Mumbai are a must for MBA admission Mumbai . Also Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for mba in conclusion .
MBA Colleges in Mumbai for short listing students for MBA admission therefore need either of the MBA Entrance Exams ;
- CAT(Common Admission Test).
- MAT(Management Aptitude Test).
- CMAT(Common management Admission Test).
- ATMA(Aims Test for Management Admission).
- MHCET (State Entrance Exam).
- XAT (Xaviers Aptitude Test).
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface followed in Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai are:-
- Industry visits.
- Live projects.
- Extensive use of Case studies.
- Industry interface for six months.
- Management Fest.
- Workshops and Seminars.
- Field Practical.
- Guest Lectures.
- Management Games.
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in MBA Colleges in Mumbai for admission to MBA Colleges in Mumbai need at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE . Hence Eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India . Furthermore Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply . Hence the candidate need a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE . Failing which the provisional admission stands cancelled as a result .
Hence , List of Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai :
- ITM Business school (Navi Mumbai)
- ITM Business School (Dombivli,Mumbai)
- Amity Global Business School ,Mumbai
- Amity University , Mumbai
- Universal Business School, Mumbai ,
- Fostiima Business School ,
- Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research,(AIMSR) Mumbai,
- Evolve Business School, Navi Mumbai,
- SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJSGM), Mumbai
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies (DSIMS)
- ASM’s Institute of Management & Computer Studies, (IMCOST) Mumbai,
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR),
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool),
- SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS),
- NMIMS University School of Business Management,
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research,(SPJIMR) Mumbai
- Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research (CIMR),
- Jankidevi Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JDBIMS),
- Oriental School of Business,Navi Mumbai
- HK Institute of Management Studies & Research,Mumbai
- Don Bosco Institute of Management and Research (DBIMR)Mumbai
- Institute of Business Studies and Research,Navi Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS),
- Rustomjee Business School,(RBS) Mumbai
- Atharva Institute of Management Studies,Mumbai
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research(TIMSR),
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (N L Dalmia),
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM),
- International College of Financial Planning,(ICFP)Mumbai
- Athena School of Management,Mumbai
- Pillai Institute of Management Studies and Research,(PIMSR)Mumbai
- NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Management Studies, Seawoods,Mumbai