PGDM Admission in Apeejay School of Management
Apeejay School of Management offers Doctoral and post graduate program in the area of management. The focus is on imparting professionally relevant managerial skills through the use of latest course design and interactive learning strategies adding value to the total personality of the individual.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Dual Specialization (Marketing, Finance, Banking, International Business, HR & Operations)
(AICTE Approved and Equivalent to MBA)
The PGDM Programs aims at preparing young minds for responsible positions in industry, trade, commerce and other services. The emphasis of the program is on value system based on Indian ethics, result oriented approach, leadership development in context of global economy, environment friendly attitude and innovative thinking and management practices. All this is achieved through a well crafted set of curricular and extra-curricular activities, delivered by a mix of experts from academia and industry through trimester system spread over six trimesters. Dual specialization is offered.
PGDM Program Highlights Apeejay School of Management
- AICTE Approved equivalent to MBA
- Corporate tie-up with leading Industrial houses
- Placement in excellent companies
- Strong alumni network
- Industry Exposure through study tours and projects
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Information Technology
- Dual Specialization (IT,Marketing, Finance, HR )
PGDM Program Highlights For Students
- To provide exposure on handling of transaction using technology.
- Innovative and practical course content delivered through live projects and case studies.
- Associations ranging from banks, financial institutions and professionals bodies to make the program pragmatic.
- Use of diverse teaching methodology
- Use of modern teaching aids including simulation exercises, workshops, seminars.
- Student industry interface as compulsory part of the course curricula.