Alard institute of management sciences
Address-: Survey No. 50, Marunje, Near Rajiv Gandhi IT Park,
Hinjwadi, Pune – 411 057,Maharashtra, India
Phone No.-: 011-26344275, 011-64614275
Alard Charitable trust, an educational trust is registered under Bombay Charitable Trust Act 1960 bearing Registration No. E-2964-Pune dated 3rd Nov 1999.
There are five trustees and all of them are associated with the education Field, industry and corporate world.
Mr. L.R. Yadav is the Promoter & the chairman of the trust having 22 years experience in the field of Consultancy, Turnkey Projects, Engineering and Marketing & Exports.
The trust is established for promoting the educational activities & programmes as well as to create job opportunities for rural masses.
- It is located in Pune near Rajeev Gandhi Info tech park, Phase II, Hinjewadi , where some of the world- renowned software companies and educational institutes are located.
- It is housed in an elegant and exclusive world –class building over a built up area of 42,000 Sq.Ft.
- The Institute is a fully wi- fi campus.
- An excellent hostel facility with all amenities separately for boys and girls in the name of Takshashila Girls Hostel and Takshashila Boys Hostel with in house delicious and good quality hygienic food facility in Takshashila canteen.
- There is a playground with a Volley ball & Basket ball court, Cricket ground along with specious lawn for learning activities, to relax, meditation etc.
- A well equipped gymnasium & the garden surrounding the institute blooms with flowers and trees of various sorts that add to the ambience.
It would not be an exaggeration to say that we provide students a home way from home.
|MBA College Name||Alard institute of management sciences|
|Date of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliation||Approved by AICTE|
|Courses Offered||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT|
|College Fees||1,00,000/- for 2 years|
|Eligibility Requirements in Alard institute of management sciences||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university.|
|College Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance
CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT test score.
|Documents required for MBA Admission in Alard institute of management sciences||A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ GMAT/MAT/XAT score card
A Photocopy of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
A Photocopy of Class 10th,12th Certificate
Colored photographs (4 passport size).
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|