Institute of Management and Computer Studies-IMCOST
Address-:C-4, Wagle Industrial Estate,Near Mulund (W) Check Naka,
Opp. Aplab, Thane (W), Mumbai 400604
Phone No.-: 011-26344275, 011-64614275
Backed by the 30 years of legacy of the ASM Group, Institute of Management & Computer Studies-IMCOST is one of the top ranked B-Schools in India. Located in the industrial belt of Thane, the institute offers its students consistent industry interaction, enabling students to learn from the leaders. The faculty pool of Institute of Management & Computer Studies-IMCOST consists of experts from the industry and academia. Along with foreign faculty and guest lecturers, Institute of Management & Computer Studies-IMCOST conducts regular industry visits, overseas tours & extra and co-curricular activities for its students, providing its students with effective practical education. The students of Institute of Management & Computer Studies-IMCOST consistently top the university merit list and as a result are well placed, adding to the excellent placement track record of the institute.
OUR AIMS ARE CLEAR
1. To guide, train and prepare young, able men and women for management careers in the public, co-operative and private sector industries and also develop entrepreneurial skills.
2. To impart instructions in various aspects of Business Management and Computer courses as framed by the University of Mumbai and industrial requirements.
3. To create an intellectual environment and stimulate thinking on problems concerning the management of enterprises through seminars, case study, discussions, panel meetings, paper presentations and project works.
4. To undertake research, consultancy and training in problems concerning the management of large, medium and small enterprises in the public, private, co-operative sectors and multinational organisations.
5. To arrange students visit to industries and encourage them to get practical knowledge through summer projects in addition to classroom teaching.
6. To support students to get placements in companies of repute.
|MBA College Name||Institute of Management and Computer Studies IMCOST|
|Date of Establishment||
|Affiliation||Approved by AICTE|
|Courses Offered||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT|
|Eligibility Requirements in Institute of Management and Computer Studies IMCOST||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university.|
|College Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance
CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT test score.
|Documents required for MBA Admission in Institute of Management and Computer Studies IMCOST||A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ GMAT/MAT/XAT score card
A Photocopy of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
A Photocopy of Class 10th,12th Certificate
Colored photographs (4 passport size).
|Seats (Intake)||120. (Intake).|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|