vishwakarma institute of management
Address-: S.No. 3/4, Laxmi Nagar,, Kondhawa Budruk,
Pune, Maharashtra 411048, India
Phone No.-: 011-26344275, 011-64614275
The Vishwakarma institute of management-VIM Advantage
WHY MBA @Vishwakarma institute of management-VIM ?
1. Career Progression: An MBA from Vishwakarma institute of management-VIM will help you make a quick transition from a mid-level role to a senior management position, where you will have the opportunity to take strategic decisions.
2. Career Shift: MBA from Vishwakarma institute of management-VIM helps you to leverage your current education, your current role and your current experience to change career tracks smoothly.
3. Knowledge: The Knowledge component will help you progress in your career will not be found only in books or on the internet. The interaction and intellectual debates that you will have with your professors and peers at a B-school will be extremely enriching. The entire classroom experience, interaction with faculty and peers, student activities, case studies… all these will radically change your perspective, both personally and professionally. Peer learning is a valuable tool for professional growth..
4. Networking: Networking with peers at VIM gives you a great opportunity to network with smart, talented people who will hold top strategic positions in major companies or will be great business leaders someday.
5. Brand Equity: MBA from VIM gives you a passport to become a successful leader in the near future.
6. Self-Growth: MBA @ VIM transforms your managerial personality and develops the confidence to be somebody who matters, in your professional life. Most MBA students discover a new person in themselves once they graduate from Vishwakarma institute of management-VIM.
7. Opportunity to chase your passion: An MBA programme will help you understand yourself, the business and the society. It will expose you to a totally different culture and way of life. It will enable you to chase your passion, your career and your long term goals.
MBA Graduates from Vishwakarma institute of management-VIM :
- Are capable of managing modern enterprises effectively and independently.
- Enjoy valuable opportunities for career advancement, professional development, and personal satisfaction.
- Are ready to occupy leadership positions
- Are Highly employable
- Achieve faster career advancement
- Get a full ROI within 2 years after graduation.
- Get several opportunities for Peer Learning
- Partner with the faculty to work on real life industry problems
- Enjoy an intellectually stimulating & supportive learning environment
- Are subjected to a rigorous programme that provides opportunities to explore their whole personality
- Learn to channelize their energy towards personal and professional growth
- Continually challenge themselves and enlarge their comfort zone.
|MBA College Name||vishwakarma institute of management|
|Date of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliation||Approved by AICTE|
|Courses Offered||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT|
|College Fees||Rs.2,96,000/- for 2 years|
|Eligibility Requirements in vishwakarma institute of management||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university.|
|College Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance
CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT test score
|Documents required for MBA Admission in vishwakarma institute of management||A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ GMAT/MAT/XAT score card
A Photocopy of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
A Photocopy of Class 10th,12th Certificate
Colored photographs (4 passport size)
|Seats (Intake)||180. (Intake)|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh|