Address: Sector-8, Dwarka, Near Metro Station Sect-9, Dwarka-110075
Contact Number – 011-64614275 , 011-26344275 ,09811004275
Website :- www.apeejay.edu/asm
Apeejay School of Management Delhi
PGDM (Equivalent to MBA) Program cours
Apeejay School of Management Delhi offers full-time Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) Equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE . Two Years Program courses.
Apeejay School of Management (Dwarka) Delhi is guided by its mission of creating globally competitive, socially sensitive, and ethically sound business leaders. Student learning at Apeejay School of Management is base on theory, cases, projects and experiential learning methods.
The program enables the students to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the body of knowledge in core and functional areas of management
- Interpret management problems in both domestic as well as global contexts
- Analyze complex business problems in the changing global scenario and take critical decisions
- Apply analytical thinking with a systems perspective to determine solutions
- Choose ethically appropriate options
- Take initiative and work in teams to achieve organizational goals
Apeejay School of Management Delhi PGDM :-
Globalization, revolution in communications, information technology and ease in mobility have change the way we do business. The market is open and competition is fierce. Organizations need to stay abreast of the latest strategies and techniques to survive, sustain and grow.
The program aims at providing young enthusiastic minds the power to shape their career paths and influence change. In-depth knowledge, analytical rigour, rational thinking, commitment, ethics & values, competition, and innovation are the core values instilled in each individual who graduates from the program.
ASM Dwarka PGDM :-
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above), subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and submitting its proof of the same.