Rao Tula Ram Marg
Ph–: 011-26344275, 011-64614275,9811004275
FIIB Vasant Vihar New Delhi website :-www.fiib.edu.in
Fortune Institute International Business
The FIIB Vasant Vihar Delhi MBA Helps Broaden Perspectives, Creatively Craft Individual Career Plans. Transform Students into Dynamic Leaders of Tomorrow Approved by the AICTE and accorded equivalence with MBA by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). This MBA equivalent course is the core of FIIB Vasant Vihar new Delhi education programs. Its designed to enable graduates with divergent educational backgrounds to unlock their infinite managerial potential to emerge winners. The program aims at initiating
a marked transformation in the mindsets of management students of the college, in order to create a difference in the society. Individuals, as professional managers, are train to hone their skills and demonstrate them, with a holistic world view. They are urged to spot opportunities and influence a change, through innovative coursework and out-of-class experiences.
Fortune Institute International Business Key Advantages of the Program:-
- Top-Ranked, AICTE Approved B-School & Equivalence to MBA by AIU
- Cutting-Edge, Employability Focused, Skill-Dominant Curriculum
- Diverse Student Experiences for a Holistic Development
- Value-Adding Study Abroad Immersion Experience
- Excellent Placements and Corporate Linkages
- Accomplished and Networked Alumni Base
- Superbly Located College Campus in South Delhi
FIIB Vasant Vihar Delhi Eligibility Criteria
FIIB Vasant Vihar Delhi Fees Structure Rs 6.95 Lakhs for 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by the AIU/UGC or AICTE, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply.
- obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
FIIB Vasant Vihar Delhi All candidates are require to take the