PIIT Prince Institute of Innovative Technology
Address-: Plot No. 09, Knowledge park -III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
PIIT Greater Noida Contact.-: 9811004275 , 9250376104
PIIT has been imparting free education to 25% students hailing from socio-economically backward classes, tribal communities, widows & martyrs children etc. In view of these activities we have received income tax exemption certificates under section 12AA and 80G from the department of Income Tax: Govt. of India. In addition, we have also got clearance and approval for receiving donations/ grants in adds under FCRA.
PIIT Prince Institute of Innovative Technology MBA Course
Master in Business Administration Two Year Degree Programme,
- Approve by AICTE
Affiliation to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
M.B.A Dual Specialization:
PIIT Greater noida Admission Eligibility
- Graduate with minimum 50%
- Graduate with minimum 45% for SC/ST
- UPSEE/CAT/MAT qualified for
PIIT Greater noida Placement
- Training and Placement department is dedicated towards proper placement of students on career options and provides the latest information on training & employment opportunities.
- Focus areas are providing guidance, counseling and bringing students and potential employers together to achieve best possible placement , depending on the market conditions .
- The department looks after the interest of the students and the employers by providing them the necessary platform.
- The academic excellence is reflected in its student’s exemplary record in placements in the corporate and engineering sectors.
- PIIT has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record. The graduates and post- graduates have been recruited by leading corporate.
- This has been the main attraction for students to opt for PIIT as the unique and prime choice during the admissions in the state.
Objectives of this department are as follows:
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- Assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Coordinating summer training/internship programme.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.