Skyline Institute of Management and Technology
Address-: Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310
Skyline Institute Greater Noida Contact.-: 9811004275 , 9250376104
Skyline Institute is Satilila Charitable Society was found in 2001 under the Society Act 1860, Shri. S. L. Vaswani. Under his visionary leadership, the society has today evolved as a premier group of institutions i.e.
- Engineering and Technology
- Management and Technology
Skyline Institute is strategically location
- near New Delhi, the Capital city of India,
- Greater Noida at Plot No.3, Knowledge Park-II
- On a 8 lane Express highway
- sprawls on a 13 Acre lush green surroundings.
Skyline-Institute is a prestigious name in education sector, known for enhancing its global reputation for influential scholarship and educational experiences that make a difference in the lives of everyone. Through our actions SIET is known as one of the most distinguished engineering institutes in Northern India. This achievement is no accident.
Skyline Institute of Management and Technology Greater Noida
- Skyline-Institute Management Sprawling 13 acre lush green campus
- Relaxed, healthy surroundings
- Located on the Taj Expressway, Greater Noida
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi
- Affiliated to the U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
We strive to continuously improve quality of education to nurture the talent of our students to enable them to embark upon a successful career and accomplishments, we inspire pride amongst generations. The Skyline Group of Institutions focus on the need to redefine professional education in order to prepare students for a new set of challenges.
Skyline Institute of Management and Technology MBA
2 Years or Specialization Areas
Students can choose any two Specializations (Dual Specialization) out of
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Information Technology
Skyline Institute of Management MBA – ELIGIBILITY
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from UGC recognize Indian Universities or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor’s degree
- with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- UPSEE/CAT/MAT qualification.