K R Mangalam Institutions
K.R. Mangalam seeks to shape business leaders with integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills through an experimental learning environment. And help them to create a niche for themselves in the modern global business world.
KRM Vision: To be a leading Institution- committed to provide world class education with the reputation of producing highly successful professionals and entrepreneurs.
KRM Programme Offered Institute of Management
- Under Graduate Programme – (BBA)
- Post Graduate Programme – (MBA)
- BBA – International
KRM Programme Offered Institute of Commerce :
This program provides students an exposure in the business environment by preparing them to avail opportunities in the field of financial management. It also aims to develop professional competence of institutional structure & processes supporting global commerce.
- Duration: 3 Years
- Course Outline: Business Management/English/Financial Accounting/Management of Banking Operations/Environmental Studies /Constitution of India /Principles of marketing/Financial Management-II /Income-Tax-I. Career Options: Finance, Commerce, Accountancy, Taxation, Discipline related to Business, Banking, Insurance, Auditing and Taxation.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board in any stream with Accountancy as a compulsory subject.
KRM Programme Offered Institute of Computer Science:
This program is aimed at developing a sound knowledge and understanding of concepts in key areas of Computer Science, Industrial Computing, Analysis and Synthesis involved in Computer Systems, Information Systems and Computer Applications.
- Course Outline: Programming in C / Visual Programming with VB/Introduction to IT/Computation Methods/Digital Computer Fundamentals/Object Oriented Programming with C++/Software Engineering/Software Testing.
- Career Option: IT sector requiring applications developments, Software testing and Maintenance.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Business Mathematics/ Accountancy OR 3 years Diploma after SSLC/ 10th Class with Computer Science Engineering/ Information Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Duration: 3 years
K R Mangalam Institutions Programme Offered Institute of Architecture & Planning :
Awarding a Diploma & UGC Approved Bachelor’s Degree
Learn the art of Innovation & Creativity. Express your thoughts as a statement of style. Assured Stipendiary Internship in Final Year Interior Designers are creative, imaginative, artistic, disciplined, organized and skilled individuals. Combining knowledge with aesthetic vision, Interior Designers work with clients and other professionals to develop design solutions that are safe, functional, attractive and meet the needs of the people using the space.
- Course Outline: Architecture, Fine Arts, Design, Environment Planning; Time and Project Management; Visualising and Conceptualising the Designs, New Structures and Optimal Utilisation of available space.
- Career Options: Being Self-Employed; employment in Private or Public sector firms; Teaching in a Government or a Private Institute that offer courses in interior designing; work with top notch Architects and Architectural Firms; work with renowned Builders; Town and City Planning Bureaus; Hospitality Sector; Design Studios; Exhibition Organizers; Event management companies and many more.
- Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary examination conducted from a recognized board.
- Duration: 2 years
K R Mangalam Institutions Programme Offered Institute of Law-:
Full Time UGC Approved Masters Degree
The LLM course has the objective of equipping students with knowledge, skills and aptitude to become more suitable for the present and emerging job market. The course is intended to impart intensive knowledge and training in the areas of Law which shall help the students to acquire
wider perspectives both for research and professional application.
Specialization: International Law / Business & Trade Law
- Compulsory: Research Methodology; Law on Human Rights & Duties; Dissertation
- Course Outline: Constitutional Law /IT, Computer and Cyber Law /Human Rights/International Trade & Economic Law /International Environmental Law /IPR /Patent Specifications and Claim Writing /Economics of IPR and Technology Industries /Conflict of laws/Taxation Law.
- Career Options: A postgraduate degree in Law with specialization in Business Law and Criminal Law shall provide an opportunity to the students to pursue post graduate legal studies and after completion of LLM studies, the students can look forward to pursue Doctorate in Law, join judicial services and look for a career in education.
- Eligibility Criteria: He/She should have passed the LLB from a recognized University with not less than 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate.
- Duration: 2 years