AU Ansal University – : The legacy of the Chiranjiv Charitable Trust in the realm of higher education goes back to 1989, when the foundation of the Sushant School of Art and Architecture was laid by Mr. Sushil Ansal, to address the gap in Indian architectural education. The School was conceived with the objective of combining traditional Indian aesthetics and modes of urban planning with the needs of a modern cityscape.
As the School made a mark in the field of architectural education under the guiding force of late Fellow of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, Padma Shri MM Rana, the Trust further expanded to establish the Ansal Institute of Technology in the year 2000 that received international recognition in the field of research, extension and global collaborations. The Sushant School of Design was instituted a decade later and in 2012 the ‘Sushant Group of Institutions’ came under the Ansal University, established through the legislation of the State of Haryana under Haryana Private Universities Act 2006.
AU Ansal University Why
- Trans-disciplinary Learning through subjects over and above your core area of study.
- Compulsory soft skills Training spread over all semesters by international trainers.
- Special projects for incubating entrepreneurship
- Limited venture funding for selected projects
- Liberal merit based scholarships at the time of admission
- Additional Certifications through global trainers during the course of study.
- Industry focused contemporary curricula with multiple specializations
- Emphasis on learning by doing through live projects
- History of global quality education spanning decades
- Located in the heart of the city of Gurgaon with very convenient connectivity.
- Preferred placements by Ansal API & their business associates across the fields.
- Well established Center for Corporate Relations for training and placement support.
- Strong integration with industry
- International collaborations with premium global universities for academic and research activities.
AU Ansal University Advantage
AU Ansal University shall acquire and sustain intellectual and professional leadership in India and abroad by:
- Creating, applying and validating new knowledge through research, consultancy and dissemination.
- An inspiring, competitive and state of art academic environment for all round and value based development of human capital.
- An advanced quality of education with a futuristic approach for students drawn from around the world in the disciplines and professions that have the greatest bearing on the future of India and the World.
- A stimulating teaching and learning environment, where the best teachers and researchers apply innovative pedagogical techniques and encourage young minds to explore the frontiers of research, creating knowledge and wisdom that will equip mankind for the challenges of our collective future.
- Generating knowledge and develop competence in all disciplines that are necessary for the sustainable growth of our cities and the survival of our rural communities, through innovations in architecture, planning, engineering & technology, design, arts, humanities, social sciences, management, and other contemporary fields.
- Integrating curricula with the needs and demands of industry in all its manifestations.
- Creating an environment that is competitive as well as cooperative, so that our students learn to excel while working together and pursuing common goals.
- Nurturing students who shall lead the communities and organizations of the future, where they can apply their talent and knowledge and conduct their work with the rigor and steadfast purpose that is common to all great institutions.
Ansal University all Courses
Sushant School of Art & Architecture
- M.Arch (Urban Design)
- M.A (Built Heritage)
Sushant School of Design
- Fashion & Textiles
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design Spatial
- Visual Communications
- Product Design
- Interior Design
- Furniture Design & Construction
- Design Thinking
School of Engineering & Technology
- M.Tech. Computer Aided Analysis & Design
School of Management Studies
- BBA (Gen.)
- B.Com. Hons
- International Accounting & Finance
- Applied Finance
- Real Estate & Infrastructure Management
- Executive MBA- Evening
School of Law
- BBA LLB
School of Tourism and Hotel Management
- B.Sc. HMCT
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service