Since its inception in 1995, IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. At IBS, we offer innovative and globally accept programs and great opportunities for all-round development. 100% case-base learning is unique to IBS. IBS transforms its students into leaders of the future.
IBS Hyderabad, is a constituent of the Icfai Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), which was declare a deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The programs offere at IBS Hyderabad are: Two year full time MBA program and PhD program.
IBS campuses are location at
They offer two-year, full-time Management Programs to prepare the student corporate careers. These campuses are independent professional institutions and are neither affiliate to nor are off-campus centres of any university.
set in the fast growing corporate city of Gurgaon, has been achieving its vision of creating a new class of managers for the uber-competitive business world.
IBS Gurgaon, students are at the centre of all initiatives and innovations in the teaching -learning process. Continuous efforts are made to deliver the program in a manner that encourages students to actively participate in real life problem – solving processes through extensive use of participative methods including case studies, problem base learning and action learning. Interaction with senior industry professionals, industrial visits are regularly undertaken to inject apply orientation to the program.
IBS Dehi NCR Gurgaon Program MBA/PGPM
The two year MBA/PGPM Program of IBS is design to give graduates exposure to management skills need for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization.
- IBS supplements the MBA/PGPM Program with soft skills which provide a unique opportunity for the student to develop, upgrade their personality, communication and presentation skills.
- The learning outcomes of this program are:
- English Language Skills, which include spoken and written skills
- Good presentation skills
- To be able to develop adequate self-confidence in inter-personal skills, team building and leadership
- Be able to take effective part in various selection procedures adopted by the corporate recruiters
- To develop self-confidence and self-esteem in themselves so that they are equipp and ready to operate
- effectively in the dynamic business environment