JKBS JK Business School, is a member of JK organisation (one of the leading private sector groups in India) with a many history of role to Indian business through diverse industries and initiatives in the field of education. J K Business School JKBS was establish in the year 2006 in Gurgaon, Haryana to train the fresh graduates in the field of management.
JK Business School JKBS was set up between the advent and influx of information technology and new emerging models Of business. To grow and sustain business, innovate, the organizations need to constantly evolve, and modify systems for scanning environment effectively, devise action plan to charm & retain people and to make it work. The people need to be equipped with new knowledge, skills, mind sets, attitudes, and values, Tomorrow’s leaders need to be focused, sensitive to social concerns, tolerant, non conformist and at the same time possess the Capability to take risks and deliver in diverse environments.
JK Business School (JKBS) is working towards equipping the next future business leaders and rendering them capable of responding to challenges in the emerging markets. Industry Institute Interface is an important ingredient in the training process. JKBS offers Post-Graduate Program in Management & also Under Graduate Programs. The institute has a strong faculty base comprising both core & visiting. Many of them are from IIMsorIITs, having impressive understanding and exposure to the industry.
- PGDM (Dual Specialization)
- 2 years Full Time (Approve by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
This is a two-year, credits based, full time management program on the lines of the ones offere by different IIMs. It is recognize by AICTE, a body under the Ministry of HRD, Govt of India. A very high rigour, autonomous program, content rich, PGDM is valued for it being in sync with the latest and dynamic requirements of the industry.
Students who graduate in this program are in exalted demand by the corporate as they are job-ready.
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in final examination 2016 can also
JKBS Selection is base on
- MAT Score/other National Management Entrance Exams,
- Group discussion,
- Personal Interview,
- Past Academic record,
- Extra-curricular activities
- work Experience
JKBS other Courses
- BBA – Affiliated to MDU, Rohtak
- B.Com Hons – Affiliate to MDU, Rohtak
- B.A – Economics Hons. Affiliate to MDU, Rohtak
JKBS Distinctive Features
- Curriculum designed by experts and professionals from industry
- Student-Centered- Pedagogy
- Value Added Courses (Industry focused & job oriented)
- Industry Mentors & holistic student development
- Tie up with CII for strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project.
- Foreign University Tie ups (paid student exchange Programme).
- Additional Certificate Courses
- Tie up with major Banks for Educational Loan.
- AC Campus and separate AC residential facilities for boys and girls