IMS NOIDA is a UGC recognise institute approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India & Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow, Noida and CCS University Meerut.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow
- ccs university
Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- GRADE “A” INSTITUTE BY UGC – NAAC
IMS Noida Mission
- To create confident, dedicated honest and upright individuals who become an asset to the society.
- Provide space to the students to freely express and develop views that help them respond to changes in the society.
- We recognize the challenges of an interdependent and competitive world and the need for our students to adapt and excel in it.
- To develop professionals who are committed to their personal & professional endeavors and who have the vision, courage and dedication to initiate and manage change.
IMS Noida PGDM About-:
The Post-Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two – year full time program approved by AICTE (All India council of Technical Education), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Approved by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to MBA. The program offers twin specialization i.e. fundamental and knockout specialization. The program aims to train the students to become excellent managers and high‐level decision‐makers with broad strategic vision. The course enjoys a two‐tier structure.
The first year is committed to developing business fundamentals through fundamental specialization and the second year offers the knockout specialization.
The program consists of
- a core curriculum
- a summer internship (compulsory industry training between first and second year)
- elective courses (optional courses in the second year).
The core curriculum of PGDM develops essential skills and knowledge in the areas of
After successfully completing the first year requirements, the students undertake summer training of up to eight weeks at managerial level. Students analyse and offer solutions to specific managerial problems under the guidance of a faculty member as well as a manager in the host company. Second year students structure their studies to suit their aptitude and interest. They can choose one specialization from area specific course and one from area agnostic course.
IMS Fundamental Specialization
The four super specialized areas being:
• Human Resource (HR)
• Systems Management