KR Mangalam Institution of higher Education
Seeks to shape business leaders with integrity, superior theoretical knowledge and practical skills through an experimental learning environment. And help them to create a niche for themselves in the modern global business world.
KRM Vision: To be a leading Institution- committed to provide world class education with the reputation of producing highly successful professionals and entrepreneurs.
|MBA College Delhi||KR Mangalam Institution higher Education|
|Location||Greater Kailash, New Delhi|
|Date of Establishment||2007|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT|
|Affiliation||UGC ( University Grant Commission)|
KR Mangalam Institution Courses offered
|BBA, BCA, MCA, ARCHITECTURE, LLM, BCOM|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above). subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and submitting its proof of the same|
|Necessary Documents||● Proof of date of birth
● Passing certificate of Class X, XII .
● Marksheet of Class XII, X .
● Photocopy of UPSEE/ MAT/ CAT or other
qualifying examination Score Card (if required)
● Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving license)
● Original registration payment Receipt
● 20 Passport size Photographs (for ID card, Library card, etc.)
● Character certificate (Issued by Senior Secondary School Board / Institute)
● Medical certificate (Issued by Registered medical officer)
● Undertaking (by parents and students)
|KR Mangalam Institute of Management Fees||Rs 5.0 Lakhs for 2 years|
|KR Mangalam Institute of Management Scholarship||Rs.1 Lakhs|