|Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives
||Professor Viswanath Pingali
||Vidya Viniyogad Vikasah (development through application of knowledge)
||1 year Full Time Residential Program
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Advantages
- World Class Faculty and Research: With a combination of experience and talent, faculty creates top-notch Course & cutting-edge research that influence businesses around the Globe.
- Agility & Resilience: The intensity of a one-year programme equips students with the ability to multitask, react to changes and tackle complex situations
- Peer Learning: The peer group study will be from diverse set of industries and roles that enriches the case discussions with multiple industry and functional perspectives.
- Life in Campus: Student-driven placement process, business fests and special interest groups/clubs.
- Access to a strong network of IIMA alumni: 30,000+ alumni network including 1200+ One Year MBA (PGPX)
||The case method of learning, Case discussions are supplemented with lectures, seminars, games, role plays, industrial visits, and group exercise, simulation exercises, role plays, meditation, outdoor field trips, international
immersion, projects and written assignments.
IIMA PGPX Electives
- International Economic and Political Economy (IEPE).
- Effective Management of Finance Strategy & Function (EMFSF).
- Carbon Finance (CaF).
- Elephants and Cheetahs: Systems, Strategy and Bottlenecks (E&C).
- Ethics in Business Management (EBM).
- Private Equity Finance (PEF).
- Fixed Income Markets (FIM).
- Globalising and Resurgent India through Innovative Transformation (GRIT).
- Infrastructure Development & Public Private Partnerships (IDPPP).
- Logistics Management (LM).
- Management of New and Small Firms (MNSF).
- Managing and Creating Creativity (MCC).
- Managing Telecom Enterprise (MTE).
- Social Entrepreneurship: Innovating Social Change (SEISC).
- Strategic Business to Business Market Management (SBBM).
- Strategic Management of Information Systems (SMIS).
- Strategic Thinking and Decision Making (STDM).
- Understanding and Assessing Risk (UAR).
- Analytical Models in Business (AMB).
- Business Analytics (BA).
- Business Leadership and Law (BLL).
- Seminar on Customer Based Business Strategies (SCBS).
- Financial Statement Analysis (FSA).
- Hospital Management (HM).
- Managing Energy Businesses (MEnB).
- Marketing Management in the World of Hi-Tech and Innovation (MMWHTI).
- Management of Commercial Contracts: Indian and International (MIIC).
- Managing Omni Retail (MOR).
- Supply Chain Management (SupCM).
- Connecting communities and corporations for frugal Innovations (CINE).
- Business Turnaround and Organizational Transformation (BTOT).
- Potential to Performance: The Journey of self-awareness (POP).
- Real Estate Management (REM).
- Data Visualization for Decision Making (DVDM).
- Strategic Risk Management (SRM).
- Strategy & Innovation (SI).
- Strategic Marketing (SMKTG).
- Inspired Leadership through Personnel Mastery (ILPM).
- Infrastructure Project Finance (IPF).
- Business Relationships and Networks (BRN).
- Neuroscience and Consumer Behavior (NCB).
- Valuation of Firms (VOF).
- Macroeconomic Performance Of The Indian Economy in Recent Times (MPIERT).
- Negotiation Lab (NL).
- Pricing (PRC).
- Seminar on Marketing Data Analytic Practices (SMDA).
- Strategies for Digital Marketing and e-Business (SDME).
- Strategy Execution (STE).
- Leadership in Professional Service Firms (LPSF).
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- A valid GMAT/GRE score.
- Age of 25 years as on 31 March of the Applying Year.
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation.
||GMAT and a personal interview (Offline or Online)
|IIM Ahmedabad Cut off
||upside of 700 in GMAT
||INR 28,00,000 (INR Twenty Eight Lacs) + cost of International Immersion Programme (IIP)( INR 2.5 to 3.5 lakh) + Caution Money INR 35,000 or INR 70,000.
||Tuition fees, books and course materials, accommodation, food charges and other service facilities such as library, computing, network changes etc
||Yes, Available the PGPX programme has instituted five (5) interest waiver scholarships on merit basis which will work as interest waived on bank loan taken by student (for the programme fee) for a year. Maximum amount for the scholarship can go up to 3 Lakhs.
- Positive Personality: Bright, enthusiastic and aspirational
- Academic capability: Academic performance, GMAT/GRE scores
- Business acumen: Past professional experience, future potential/plans
- Leadership potential: Experience in handling teams, leadership qualities
||Ranked among top-7 in the world on Financial Times Career Progression category.
“Best Managment Institute” in India – MHRD’s National Institutional Ranking Framwork (NIRF)
|International Immersion Programme (IIP) Institutes
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- ESCP Europe Business School, Paris Campus
- Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, UK
- Peking University, China
- ESADE Business School, Spain
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Letter of Sabbatical or Relieving Letter
|Class of 20-21
- Participants: 140
- Average age: 32 years
- Females: 28%
- Average work experience: 9 years
- Students with at least 1 year of international
- work experience: 29%
- Average GMAT Score ~ 690
||state of the art amphitheater styled air conditioned classrooms
||Over head Projectors
||Syndicate rooms for 6-10 Students of each study group
||Both Vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals
||Both Indoor & Outdoor Games, recreation activities and gymnasium
|Student Activity Block (SAB)
||lounge, gymnasium, snacks counter, indoor games (caroms, chess) facilities, dance pit, etc
||Dispensary on the campus with resident doctors.
||Branch of the State Bank of India with Few other banks ATM Available
||Banking, consulting, energy, financial
services, information technology, manufacturing, logistics and diversified business groups.
|Placement Process Time
||December to March.
||Middle and Senior management Level
•Bank of America
Beverages Private Limited
•Larsen & Toubro