Harlal Institute of Management and Technology
HIMT Group of Institutions was established in the year 1998 by the same enlightened group of people from a cross section of society who had joined together & formed the Shanti Educational Society, registered under the registration Act.XXI, of 1980.
- The faculty enrolled has an enriched experience in both industry and corporate.
- Library is well equip with books, Textbooks, Reference books, Periodicals and National and International Journals. The students can freely access to these books, references and e-journals.
- 100% Placement Assistance and Internship.
- Rated amongst top institutes in India.
- Periodical assessments, professional training sessions, industry interface, strategic pedagogy to improve individual’s growth graph of placability score.
- Personalized attention and customized goal trainings.
- Disciplined and structured academic environment enriching intellectual capital of students.
- Focus on improvement of personality traits by providing inter and intra campus opportunities in the field of academics, co-curricular and sports.
- The Board of Governance comprises of eminent people from industry.
Harlal Institute of Management And Technology Course PGDM
Harlal Institute of Management And Technology is a place where a robust educational foundation comes into play. A platform where innovative and unimagined strategies are accomplished. Where newer synergies are explored, where a combination of time test and select processes are implemented to turn ordinary students into extraordinary professionals. Where the overall personality of every scholar is boost providing invaluable inputs for employability, empowerment and entrepreneurship.
We, in PGDM, go beyond the scope of traditional education system. We understand that yesterday’s strategies will not lead us and our students to success. An industry oriented curriculum is design, giving space to innovative ideas and thought processes.
Harlal Institute of Management and Technology (HIMT) offer the PGDM, two-year full time program, duly approve by AICTE with an interface with the corporate industry.
which is been award with Education Excellence Awards- 2014 for Best Management Institute in North for Placement Efforts by ASSOCHAM (India).
Harlal Institute of Management And Technology MBA
The Programme aims at providing young, enthusiastic mind the power to shape their career paths and
- Influence change
- Indepth knowledge
- Analytical rigor
- Rational thinking
- Ethics and values
competition and innovation are the core values to be instillesd in each individual who will graduate from the programme. All this will be achieve through a well-crafted set of curricular and extra-curricular activities prescribed by MTU, Noida and delivered by mix of experts from academia and industry.
Harlal Institute of Management And Technology Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) from recognized Indian or Foreign University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate. However, in case of candidates belonging to schedule caste and schedule tribes, the aggregate percentage marks to this effect shall be 45%. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply for provisional admission.