|Date of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliation||AICTE and Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.|
- Must be industry ready-as they pass out from the College, to propel their personal and professional growth.
- Be poised for freedom of thought, zeal for lifelong learning.
- Be capable of formulating their vision, goal and objectives.
|Vision||To be the best Engineering and management Science College in Haryana, and be amongst the top ten such Colleges in the country by 2025.|
|Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration – MBA|
|Duration||2 years ( 4 semesters )|
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Information Technology
Aravali College Faridabad Fees Structure
|Aravali College Faridabad Fees Structure||Rs:- 2,11,000/-|
- Hostel Fee AC – 80,000.00
- Hostel Fee NON-AC – 65,000.00
- Security Fee ( Refundable) – 2,000.00
|Refund Policy||Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.|
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Faridabad Admission 2023
|Eligibility Requirements||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.|
|Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT|
|Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance +Entrance Exam Score +Group Discussion +Personal Interview.|
|Cut off||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- Pass Port Size Photographs(4)
- Xerox of Graduation Examination mark sheet (1st & 2nd year mark card for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year mark sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- Residence Proof.
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|Admission Confirmation||Admissions would be final only after the payment of requisite fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter)|
|Seats (Intake)||MBA – 60|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|
Aravali College of Engineering and Management Average Package
|Aravali College of Engineering and Management Average Package||INR. 4.5 LPA|
|Highest Package||INR. 10.00 LPA|
|Placements (Few Recruiters)||
- Infosys Technologies,
- Samsung Software Labs,
- Syntel India Ltd.,
- I- Flex,
- L&T Infotech Ltd.,
- HCL Technologies,
- Tata Consultancy Services,
- Assurgent Technologies,
- Perot Systems,
- Tech Mahindra ltd.,
- Sapient Corporation,
- Indian Army,
- Indian Navy