Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGDM)
- Duration Programme: Two-year
- Type of Course: Full Time
- Residential Course
IIM-B Admission Information Eligibility Post-Graduate level Structure
Admission Information IIM Eligibility for PGDM The diploma in management at the Post-Graduate level has a two-tier structure:
- It consists of a core curriculum
- compulsory credit courses and compulsory non-credit courses
- A Summer Internship
- compulsory industry training between first and second year
- elective courses
- optional courses in the second year
IIM Eligibility Criteria
The 1st year is committed to developing business fundamentals through compulsory courses spanning the areas of economics, finance, marketing, operations, systems and organizational behaviour.
The 2nd year offers a plethora of electives in different functional areas that students can choose based on their desired area of pursuit. Students aspiring to delve deeper into topics can undertake term papers under faculty supervision.
IIM-B Admission Information Eligibility for Domestic Candidates
Admission Information IIM Eligibility Criteria a candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks
CGPA 45% in case of the
- candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Persons with Disability (PWD) categories
awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an
- Act of the central
- state legislature in India
Other Educational Institutions Established By an
- Act of Parliament
- declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956,
- possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Registration will have to produce certificates and mark sheets in original together with the photocopies as soon as the respective University / Institute publishes the results, but NOT LATER THAN 2022, failing which his / her registration as a student of IIM Eligibility will be automatically cancelled.
IIM-B Eligibility verify various stages of the selection process
IIM Eligibility for PGDM Applicants should note that mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure shortlisting by IIM at the various stages of the admissions process.
IIM Eligibility Admission Information Criteria for short listing and final selection of PGDM for 2022-2024 Batch Check Here
Admission MBA Guide