MBA Colleges in India
Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is B-School / Universities or MBA Colleges India affiliation to a
- University of State
- Central University
- Deemed University
University is thus Approve By
which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University. Since MBA Programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have Colleges India affiliation AICTE approval in any of the Best MBA Colleges India.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth,Better Position,Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side.MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world
Top MBA Colleges India Specializations Common in India :
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
Best MBA Colleges India Management Colleges covers more than 70 different streams & careers in India. Take a look at all the different careers & Colleges India Specializations in management.
Top MBA Colleges India Eligibility Criteria
colleges or Top Business Schools have Criteria for MBA Admission in India where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career, where in the MBA entrance exams in India are a must for MBA admissions. Top colleges / Universities in India offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for mba.
MBA Colleges accepting Entrance-Exam
- Common Admission Test- CAT
- Management Aptitude Test- MAT
- Common management Admission Test – CMAT
- Aims Test for Management Admission – ATMA
Top Colleges India accepting Entrance-Exam use for shortlisting students for admission in MBA.
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being followed by Top B-School / Universities or Colleges in India are :
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practicum
MBA Colleges India Eligibility Criteria for MBA
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in B-School / Universities or MBA Eligibility Criteria for admission to India is at least a
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU / UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
- MBA Colleges accepting Entrance-Exam
List of Colleges for MBA in India are :
Best MBA Colleges India