MBA Course in the Demanded colleges of Delhi is done through entrance test. MAT, CAT, CMAT is the famous entrance test through which students are admitted to the top B Schools of Delhi like IIMs. The scores of CAT is also study by various List of MBA colleges of Delhi mentioned below.
MBA Admissions / Notifications are available Delhi Colleges:
- Fortune Institute of International Business
- International Management Centre
- Jagannath International Management School
- K R Mangalam Institutions of higher Education
- IILM Institute of Higher Education
- New Delhi Institution of Management Okhla Delhi
- IMM Fostiima Business School
- International college of Financial Planning.
- New Delhi Institute of Management Tughlakabad
- Apeejay School of Management
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management
- Era Business School
- Institute of Marketing & Management
- EMPI Institutions
- Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research
- International Institute of Health Management Research
- Management Education & Research Institute
- Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management Research
- Delhi school of Business
MBA Admission Delhi Entrance Exam
There are different University level and national level entrance exam MBA admission Delhi 2022. Students can appear the CAT 2022 for admission to MBA Course in the top colleges of Delhi. There are many other national level exams like XAT exam, MAT entrance or CMAT, conduct for admissions Delhi. State Universities like MBA Admission Delhi University regulates its own entrance test for granting admissions.
Top B School in Delhi
Delhi houses some of the best Colleges/Universities of India. Some top MBA colleges in Delhi 2018 are FMS University of Delhi, IMI, IIFT, Department of Management Studies – IIT and many more.
Eligibility for MBA admission Delhi
MBA aspirants are require to fill the application form for appearing the entrance test. Only eligible candidates can apply for MBA admission in Delhi. The eligibility for MBA admission Delhi mention below:
- Candidates must have pass-out/appearing the graduation in all stream from the recognized University.
- Candidates must be complete Graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for ST/SC/ PwD candidates).
Selection Procedure MBA Admission Delhi
Students are require to clear the entrance Test. The admission will be done on the basis of personal score in entrance examination. Eligible candidates can appear the counseling process. Candidates can fill choices for the colleges in the counseling round. Seats will be appointed as per candidate’s performance in entrance Test exam and seat availability. Candidates can confirm their seats by reporting to the assigned college.
MBA Admission Delhi Documents Required
Here, we have up to date the list of documents required at the time of counseling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Entrance Exam Test Score Card
- Domicile Certificate