Aptitude Test for Xavier Test Details Questions, Section or Minutes
XAT Xavier Aptitude Test is Paper & Pen Base national level aptitude test of also 3 hours conducted in India by XLRI on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes)The test score is being use by more than 100 institutes for the admission.
|XAT Questions of Section||Number||mins|
|Decision Making||25||140 mins|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||30|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||36|
|Essay & General Awareness||–||40 mins|
Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks allotted for every question
The marks of General Knowledge will not be use for determining the percentile and cut off at first stage of selection. However it is use by XLRI and some other Associate Member Institutes at the time of final selection
Read More : Top MBA Colleges in India accepting XAT score
XAT EXAM FEE
|Registration XAT Exam||Fee||Late Fees With|
|XAT Registration Fee||Rs. 1700/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|XLRI Programme(s)||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
Payment Option for XAT Fees choose to pay
- Applicants for XAT can choose to pay online using credit card / debit card / online banking.
Xat 2020 test pattern
The XAT exam pattern states that there are objective (multiple choice questions) questions. There are four sections of the examination – decision making, oral and logical ability, data interpretation and quantitative ability (DI & QA), and general knowledge. There have been some major changes in the XAT 2019 test pattern. The duration was reduced from 3.5 hours to 3 hours, and last year the essay writing section was cancel. It is expect that these changes will also apply to the XAT2020 test pattern.
The number of questions in each section varies every year. Each question is of one digit. Therefore, for every correct answer, a score will be given and 0.25 points for every wrong answer will be deduct. More than eight unattend questions will also be the result of a negative marking of 0.05 points per question.
The XAT 2020 will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
Xat 2020 mock test
XLRI is expect to issue the Official XAT 2020 Mock Test in the first week of January 2020. In the preparation of XAT 2020, ace candidates are advise to attend the mock test issued by the conductor body. In order to use the XAT 2019 Online Assessment / Mock Test, the test takers had to enter the user ID and password creat during the XAT 2020 registration. Mock Test will help candidates understand the design of XAT exam pattern and online XAT 2020 test.
Xat 2020 admit card
Candidates applying for the XAT 2020 examination will have to download the Admit Card which is expected to be available from the third week of December 2019. XAT 2020 Admit Card will be an essential document for the candidates as they will not be allow to write the test without it. . XAT 2020’s Admit Card will be available in online mode only.
In order to download the Admit Card, candidates have to login with their XAT User ID and Password on the official website receive at the time of XAT registration.
Details of the candidate’s name, photo, examination center’s name and address, date of examination etc. will be mention on the XAT 2020 Admit Card.
Candidates should keep a copy of the admission letter till the full entry process is over because it will be require at every stage.
Eligibility for Admission in XAT 2019 Xavier Aptitude Test
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognize university from India/abroad are eligible to apply. Those completing their final examination by Aug, 2019 May also apply. Hence, Other XAT Associate Member Institutes may have a different date regarding the completion of the final examination for XAT Colleges.
XAT 2019 Xavier Aptitude Test Important Dates :
|Registration Also||Likely Aug, Dec 2019|
|Admit card available||Likely Dec 2019|
|Exam||Likely Jan 2020|
|Results available||Likely Jan 2020|
Xavier Aptitude Test Important Dates: Once you finish your registration for XAT you shall be provide with a unique XAT ID & password. XAT Exams
Important Notes :-
- Hence, Please note that email to candidate and Login on xatonline.net.in ( Accessed by XAT ID & password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email that you enter in registration form will be treat as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid Email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email only as your primary email in the application. (If you use your official email and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add email@example.com as trust sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.net.in and on frequent intervals , you need also to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
XAT Exams Center in India cities :-
|Mangalore even more.|
|Sambalpur even more.|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu.|
|Vijayawada even more.|
International Cities :- Dubai, Kathmandu.
For information Visit http://xatonline.net.in