PGDM Eligibility Criteria for Admission AICTE approved
Admission eligibility Criteria in India Approve By AICTE for Eligibility Criteria is to be fulfilled by the aspiring Student :-
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
For admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) AICTE approval courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognize By The Association of Indian Universities – AIU as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized By the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
The participants must possess a Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply
- PGDM Course Eligibility : Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled .
- Business Experience will additional weight-age in The Selection process.
Eligibility for accept Entrance Examination Likes-:
National level Entrance Exam
State Level Entrance Exam
PGDM Course Eligibility for Self prescribed Tests conducted by The Institute.
- Self Processed correct application form with actual Details and current Photographs before the End Dates to the respective colleges.
Necessary Documents Required for Admission-:
A Photocopy of
- Accepts Entrance score CAT / CMAT / GMAT/ MAT Feb MAT/ XAT Score Card.
- Graduation Examination mark sheet ( 1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3rd yr. Degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd Yr. Mark Sheets for 4th Yr. Degree Holders, in case Applying for Final Examinations )
- 12th Certificate or 10th Certificate
- Passport Size colored Photographs 4
Incoming Search Term :
PGDM Eligibility, PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2020- 21 PGDM Course Eligibility 2018, Eligibility criteria for PGDM by aicte, PGDM Eligibility for admission process, eligibility for PGDM from Indian Colleges, Eligibility for PGDM in Top B-school, PGDM in delhi B-school admission criteria……