MBA Admission Exam Latest 2019-2020 Upcoming Entrance Exams
for Top mba colleges in India have especially relevant criteria for MBA admission in India. Entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career in addition. In the MBA Entrance Exam 2016, 2017, 2019 in India are therefore a must for MBA Entrance Exam 2017 Latest. Top mba colleges in India offering MBA Course apply almost affiliate themselves to MBA Entrance Exams Latest to take admissions. Best MBA colleges either accept common national level entrance test or take their own Entrance aptitude test to select candidates for MBA.
There are consequently Ample Opportunities for Taking Admission MBA 2017,2019 Batch as there are Many MBA Entrance Exams test round the Year. Most of all Entrance of MBA Admission Exam Dates starts from November and finally Ends in September with MAT exams.
The MBA Entrance Exams are just the Entrance MBA Aptitude Exams for Admission in MBA 2017 programme. First of all These Aptitude test are not memorizing exams. Furthermore these Exam judge your personal knowledge gained so far from Education in addition. These Entrance Exam are not that Easy to crack too. These Entrance even need a lot of practice to crack these entrance tests. Best way to crack these MBA Admission Entrance exams is to practice as much one can to have perfection in conclusion.
MBA Entrance Exams and Patterns
- CAT Entrance Admission Exam for MBA Entrance exam 2019 most of all Consists of Logical Reasoning (LR) and Data Interpretation (DI),Quantitative Ability (QA) a,Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC).
- MAT Entrance Admission Exam 2017 Consists of Language Comprehension,Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence, Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment.
- XAT Entrance Admission Exam for MBA Entrance exam Upcoming 2019 Consists of Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability, and Decision Making & Analytical Reasoning and General Knowledge, Essay Writing.
- CMAT Admission Entrance Exam for MBA Entrance exam Upcoming 2019 Consists of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness.
- ATMA Entrance Admission Exam for MBA Entrance 2017 Consists 2 Sets of Each of Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills.
National/University/State Level List Common Entrance Test for MBA in India
|No of||MBA Entrance exam||Conducting Body||Entrance Exam Eligibility||Tentative Month of exam|
|1.||CAT||IIM-Indian Institute of Management||50% in Graduation|
|2.||MAT||AIMA-All India Management Association||Graduate in any discipline|
|3.||XAT||Xaviers||50% in Graduation|
|4.||ATMA||AIMS-Test for Management Admissions||Graduate in any discipline|
|5.||CMAT||AICTE-All India council for technical education||50% in Graduation,45% for reserved category|
MBA Entrance Exams 2020 Upcoming /2019 Latest MBA Entrance Exams, & MBA Admission Calendar
|No. of||MBA State level Entrance Test exam||Conducting Organization||Entrance exam in State||Eligibility Tentative||Month of Entrance exam|
|1||MAH-CET||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State||Maharashtra, India||45% in Graduation in any discipline|
|2||MET-MP||MADHYA PRADESH PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD||Madhya pradesh, India||50% in Graduation|
|3||PAM-CAT||GNDU, Amritsar / PTU, Jalandhar / Punjbai University, Patiala||Punjab, India||Graduation in any Discipline|
|4||TANCET||Anna University, Chennai||Tamil Nadu, India||Graduation in any Discipline|
|5||CUSAT||Cochin University of Science and Technology||Kerala, India||Graduation in any Discipline|
|6||IRMA||Institute of Rural Management Anand||Self entrance Anand, Gujarat, India||50% in Graduation|
|7||TISS||Tata Institute of Social Sciences||Self entrance-Mumbai, Maharashtra||Graduation in any Discipline|
|8||NMAT||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies||Self entrance-Mumbai, Maharashtra||50% in Graduation|
|9||SNAP||Symbiosis International University||Self entrance- Pune Maharashtra||50% in Graduation(regular degree)|
|10||IIFT||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||Self entrance-New Delhi||50% in Graduation|
|11||IBSAT||ICFAI||50% in Graduation|