Eligibility for MBA in Admission in University and Top Institutes
For admission in MBA at India following Eligibility for MBA in Admission in University and Top Institutes are eligibility Criteria is Require Mandatory :
- Minimum for 50 % Marks in Graduation (After 10+2) from any Discipline Recognized By any Indian University being UGC approve or AICTE for Technical Courses and Other Mandatory councils.
- Graduation can be of any Duration Either 3/4/5 years NOT Diploma of the same Duration.
- Final year appearing students can also apply for MBA admissions. Such candidates, if select, will be allowed provisional admission with the condition that the mark sheet and a certificate of passing is produced by certain specified date.
Mandatory Requirement in any of the MBA Entrance Examination Likes :
MBA Eligibility for National level MBA Entrance Examination Like
State Level – Like
Self examination Like
- If the student has not appeared in any entrance examination or if the score is less than the required cut off accepted by the particular college then students can even appear for Written Test followed by GD and/or Interview on the day of selection process.
- For SC/ST candidates there is a relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 45%) or equivalent in CGPA for SC/ST candidates and as per Institute norms for PH category.
- Self Processed correct application form with actual Details and current Photographs before the End Dates to the respective colleges.