Top MBA Colleges Greater Noida
Located in the western Part of Uttar Pradesh located in the region of Delhi NCR. It is very well connected to Delhi and other cities like Noida, Ghaziabad through various mode of Transportation like
The charm of Greater-Noida is the Yamuna express way,which is a super fast highway in India and the Number of corporate Houses having their corporate offices and some having their manufacturing units too Creating a Lot of job and training opportunities for MBA graduates.
Top MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
There are many Multinational Companies into Manufacturing and having their Registered offices in Gr.Noida Like
- ST Microelectronics
- Honda Cars India
- Moser Baer
- LG Electronics
- Yamaha Motors
- NTPC Dadri
- Asian Paints
- Samsung India Electronics Private Limited
- Wipro Technologies
- New Holland Agriculture
- Minda Corporation Ltd
- VideoCon D2H
- NIIT Technologies Limited
The presence of these Multinational companies provides Multiple opportunities to students seeking Admission in Top MBA Colleges in Greater Noida by imparting practical industrial Visits, training adding to a real corporate Exposure and helping in understanding the Functioning of these Multinational Companies and adding more for placements opportunities.
List of MBA Colleges Greater-Noida
|S.No.||List of MBA Colleges Greater-Noida||Course||Fees|
|1.||Accman Institute of Management||PGDM||4.8 lakh|
|2.||Accurate Institute of Management & Technology||PGDM||5.6 lakh|
|3.||Amity University, Gr. Noida||MBA||4.17 Lakh|
|4.||Army Inst of Management and Technology||MBA||2.69 lakh|
|5.||Bennett university (Private University)||MBA||14.4 lakhs|
|6.||Birla Institute 0f Management Technology||PGDM||11.00 Lakhs|
|7.||Delhi Technical Campus||MBA||2.00 Lakh|
|8.||Dronacharya Group of Institutions||MBA||1.61 lakh|
|9.||FMG Group of Institutions||MBA||3.6 lakh|
|10.||Galgotia College||MBA||2.66 lakh|
|11.||Galgotias University MBA Fee||MBA||3.08 lakh|
|12.||Gautam Buddha University||MBA||3.9 lakh|
|13.||GL Bajaj Institute of Management & Research||MBA||3.25 lakh|
|14.||GNIOT College of Management||PGDM||3.37 Lakh|
|15.||Greater-Noida College of Technology (GNCT)||MBA||2.02 Lakh|
|16.||Sunstone Eduversity by HARLAL Institute Sunstone Eduversity||PGDM||5.5 lakh|
|17.||Harlal Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||2.25 Lakh|
|18.||Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute (RBMI)||MBA||1.80 lakh|
|19.||I Business Institute||PGDM||5.5 lakh|
|20.||I.T.S Institute of Management||MBA||2.24 lakh|
|21.||IEC College of Engineering and Technology IEC||MBA||2.8 lakh|
|22.||IILM Academy of Higher Learning||MBA||2.20 lakh|
|23.||IILM-College of Management Studies||PGDM||6.00 Lakh|
|24.||IILM Graduate School of Management||PGDM||12.90 Lakhs|
|25.||IIMT College of Management, Gr.Noida||MBA||2.21 lakh|
|26.||Indian Institute of Finance||MBA||4.5 lakh|
|27.||KCC Institute of Technology and Management||MBA||2.13 Lakh|
Lloyd business school
|29.||lloyd Institute of Mgmt. & technology||MBA||2.50 Lakh|
|30.||Mangalmay Inst of Management Technology||MBA||2.58 lakh|
|31.||NIILM Centre for Management Studies||PGDM||4.75 Lakh|
|32.||Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology NIET||MBA||2.6 lakh|
|33.||Noida International University||MBA||1.60 lakh|
|34.||Prince Institute of Innovative Technology||MBA||2.10 lakh|
|35.||RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management||MBA||3.90 lakh|
|36.||Sarvottam Institute of Technology and Management||MBA||2.2 lakh|
|37.||Sharda University (Private UGC reconized university)||MBA||4.25 lakh|
|38.||Shiv Nadar University – SNU||MBA||10.0 lakhs|
|39.||Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology SIET||MBA||2.15 lakh|
|40.||Sunstone Business School||MBA||0.50 lakh|
|41.||TimesPro – Bennett University (Private Interdisciplinary Research University)||MBA||14.4 lakhs|
|42.||United Inst. of Management||MBA||2.24 lakh|
|43.||Vishveshwarya Institute of Technology||MBA||57,500 Thousand|
Important Information about List of MBA Colleges Greater-noida
Apart from Private universities listed above, Most of all colleges are affiliated to AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), is a public collegiate university in Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University MBA Colleges in Greater Noida course Details:
AKTU MBA Colleges Greater Noida
Sequencing Plan for the MBA/MBA(TM) Curriculum
- I & II Core Courses
- III & IV Core Courses and Specialization
MBA in Greater Noida Eligibility
Details of MBA in Greater Noida to MBA/ PGDM First Year through Entrance Examination: Candidates who have passed a minimum of three years of Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (relaxation for SC/ST candidates of 5%) from a recognized university.
MBA in Greater Noida
The eligibility criteria for direct MBA Greater-noida admission is a minimum 3 years Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or as may be notified from time to time by AICTE/University/Government of Uttar Pradesh.
ATTENDANCE for MBA in Greater Noida
MBA in Greater Noida for each student is require to participate in all lectures, tutorials, practicals and other prescribed curricular and co-curricular activities. The student is expect to attend 100% classes including practicals, seminars, special lectures etc. However, a minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear in the final semester examination.
- Out of 100%, attendance can be made up to 25% on medical grounds or for other genuine reasons beyond the control of the students by the Principal / Director.
- Up to 15% relaxation in attendance for a student may be granted by the Head of the Institute / College provide that he / she has been absent with prior permission of the Head of the Institute / College for reasons acceptable to him / her.
- No student will be allow to appear in the final semester examination if he does not complete 60% of the attendance or the class no. Meets overall average attendance requirements of And such candidate shall be deemed to be unsuccessful and shall be governed by clause.
- The total duration of the MBA / PGDM course will be 2 years, consisting of two semesters each year. Teaching for 90 working days, usually in each semester or from time to time, will be determined by AICTE.
- Students seeking admission to MBA / PGDM in the first year must complete the course within a period of four academic years from the date of first admission, failing which they will have to discontinue the course.
- A candidate who has fail twice in the first year due to any reason (either due to his absence or is not being allow to appear in the semester examinations) is not allowed to continue his further studies Will go. Provided that if a student wishes to continue for the third time in the first year, he may be allowed such permission on the terms and conditions set by the University, but the maximum time allowed for completion of the course will remain in clause.
- A student who wishes to discontinue the program temporarily and continue later, must apply to the Director / Head of the college or institution and seek prior permission from the Registrar of the University. Such a student has to take admission again in the same semester from where he / she has stop. However, the student will be require to complete the program in accordance with Section 6.2.
Eligibility for Passing at MBA in Greater Noida
A student who obtaint an E from grade A + will be consider pass. If a student receives an “F” grade, they will have to reapply for the exam.
- (A) To pass in the Theory subject, the student shall secure a minimum of 30% of the maximum marks set by the University in the final semester examination and 60% of the total marks including subject-wise marks. Ie minimum passing grade is “E”.
- (b) For the pass in Project Report / Viva-Voice Examination / Comprehensive Viva-Voice, a student will secure a minimum of 50% of the maximum marks prescrib by the university examinations in the relevant Practical / Internship / Project / Viva. The total marks in the voice examination and Practical / Internship / Project / Vivoice comprise 40% marks. That is, the minimum passing grade in a course is “E”.
- (c) A student will secure a minimum for a pass in a subject that has only the vocational component and a No End semester examination component, such as a seminar.