Sunder Deep Engineering College
To develop SDGI as World Class education Centre and to impart Knowledge to our Students in an ambience of Humanity, Wisdom, Intellect, Knowledge, Creativity & Innovation, in order to nurture them to become Culturally and Ethically rich Professionals with bright future.
Believe in Bonding and Belonging, thereby MISSION of SDGI is to take all the steps to create it, sustain it and take a leap!!! Some Identified Steps are:-
- Provide Knowledge with Academic Excellence and to make our Students better Technocrats & Professionals, so that they chart out their own path of Success and possess Perfection in their endeavors.
- Inspire our Faculty members to always Excel and in turn Motivate the Students to achieve Excellence.
- Guide our Students to be better Technocrats & Professionals with the quality to pave the way for creating a better tomorrow for our Nation.
- Ensure that every Student of SDGI becomes an Achiever.
- Provide Continuous Research Orientation in the Faculty.
- Provide a stimulating learning environment with a technological orientation to maximize individual Potential.
- Ensure students of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of education, work and life.
|MBA College Ghaziabad||Sunder Deep Engineering College Ghaziabad|
|Date of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliation||Approved by AICTE and is affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh,|
|SDEC Ghaziabad Courses Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT / ATMA / UPSEE|
SDEC Ghaziabad Fees Structure
|Sunder Deep Engineering College Ghaziabad, SDEC Ghaziabad Management Fee Structure. Course fees at SDEC Ghaziabad Fees Structure is Rs 2,00,000 /- for 2 Years. Education loan facility is easily available.|
|Eligibility Requirements||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.|
|SDEC Ghaziabad Admission 2021 Procedure||Previous academic performance +Entrance Exam Score +Group Discussion +Personal Interview.|
|Documents required for MBA Admission||A Photocopy of Entrance score card
A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate. Pass Port Size Photographs(4) Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marksheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations). Residence Proof.
|Seats (Intake)||MBA -120 Seats.|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|