PGDM Admission in Delhi 2022 Higher education in premier management colleges of Delhi such as Faculty of Management Studies and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade rank the best in India.
List of PGDM Colleges in Delhi for Admission 2022
- Apeejay School of Management
- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’S Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Inst. of Management
- Entrepreneurship & Management Processes International
- Fore School of Management
- Fortune Institute of International Business
- Fostiima Business School
- Guru Nanak Institute of Mgmt.
- Iilm Institute For Higher Education
- Institute of Marketing and Management – Business School
- IIHMR – International Institute of Health Management Research
- International Management Centre
- International Management Institute
- Jagan Inst of Management Studies Technical Campus
- Jagannath International Management School
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Managemenet, Delhi
- Management Education and Research Institute
- New Delhi Institute of Information Technology and Management
- New Delhi Institute of Management
- Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management Research
- Sri Sukhmani Inst 0f Management
- Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies- Technical Campus
Candidates will get admission to the MBA/PGDM programme admission in Delhi state on the basis of national, & state or university level entrance test. Candidates have to apply for these examinations directly. The admission is base on the Entrance test valid scores/rank secure in the examination, PI and GD.
All the management colleges admission in Delhi mostly accept the entrance scores of the national level exams such as CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. Candidates can also appear in the state level examination like Delhi APSET, etc. Some university will also organize their own admission test for providing admission to the MBA/PGDM programme, i.e. IPU, SNAP, PESSAT, IBSAT, etc.
PGDM Admissions Delhi state, there are many top rank University / Colleges, including government & private own colleges. Some of the top PGDM Admissions Delhi are FMS, Indian Institute of Management, National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Science, etc.
The admission to the MBA/PGDM course will only be given after passing any one of the above examinations (university & level state, national ) and PGDM Admission in Delhi. Before applying for these examinations, candidates should check the complete eligibility criteria. The eligibility details given here.:
- Candidates should qualify the bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Student’s must secure minimum 50% marks [for general category] & 45% marks [for SC/ST category].
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
PGDM Admission in Delhi Top PGDM Colleges Delhi
For admission in to the MBA/PGDM course, first candidates have to pass the entrance examination. After passing the examination, student’s should apply for the college in which they want to get admission. At the time of registration, student’s have to submit the admission fee. student’s also have to clear the GD/PI round organize by the respective institution. The final admission to the PGDM/MBA programme will be done on the basis of qualifying exam rank, group discussion & personal interview round and work experience.
PGDM Admission Delhi Documents Required for Final Selection 2022
At the time of counselling/admission, students should carry the given documents in original along with a set of self-attested Xerox Copy:
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet or Passing Certificate
- Graduation Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Entrance Score Card (Qualifying Exam)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota)