|PGDM College Name||Birla Institute of Management Technology|
|Date of Establishment||1988|
|Approvals & Affiliation||All India Council for Technical Education, NBA, Association of Indian Universities.|
|Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
- International Business
- Insurance Business
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university + Entrance Exam Scores|
BIMTECH Greater Noida Fee Structure
|Course Fees at BIMTECH Greater Noida Fee Structure is Rs.|
- Merit/Supernumerary** 12,00,000 INR
- Corp. Sponsored 17,00,000 INR
- NRI 17,00,000 INR
- NRI Sponsored 17,00,000 INR
|BIMTECH Entrance Exam Accept|
One of the most important points in BIMTECH Admission Eligibility criteria
|Number of Seats||60|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida Admission 2021 Procedure||Previous academic performance + Entrance Exam Score +Group Discussion + Personal Interview+ Write-up|
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card .
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- Pass Port Size Photographs(4).
- Xerox of Graduation Examination mark sheet (1st & 2nd year mark sheet for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year mark-sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- Residence Proof.
The cut-off at BIMTECH is not pre-defined. It depends upon the quality & number of applications received and varies from year to year for different courses.
Cutoff will be based on aggregate percentile score in the entrance exam although candidates should also score well across the sections of the entrance exam. The expected cut offs may remain as under:
- BIMTECH Ranked 5th among Private B’Schools and 13th among all (Government +Private) in the National HRD Network (NHRDN) & People Matters B’School Ranking 2015″.
- Ranked at No. 20 among all and at No. 8 among Private B’Schools in the 15th Business Today – MDRA Best B School Survey – 2014.
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools & 17th Overall by NHRDN and People Matters B-School Rankings 2014.
- BIMTECH ranked at No. 9 among Private B’Schools and at No. 21 among all in the 14th Business Today – MDRA Best Business School Survey – 2013
- Ranked 10th among all B – Schools in India by Nielsen Best Business School, Business Today Survey 2012.
- Ranked 7th among the Top Private B-Schools under the CNBC-TV18’s Cfore B-School Survey, 2012.
- 7th all-India among Top private B-Schools as per MBA Universe Survey, 2012.
- Bimtech Greater Noida Received Five year’s NBA accreditation for PGDM Programme, a quality mark given only to a few selected B-Schools in India.
- One of the few private Indian B-Schools offering doctoral and postdoctoral programmes.
- Pioneer in Insurance & Risk Management Full Time (FT) Post Graduate Programme in the country.
- PGDM (Insurance Business Management) and PGDM (Retail Management) have regular curriculum courses on Business Analysis.
- BIMTECH is an academic partner to the Institute of International Business Analysis (IIBA).
- One of the Indian B- Schools producing leaders, BBC, 2003
|GD/PI Cities.||BIMTECH Campus, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|
BIMTECH Placements Details
|Average Package||7.50 Lakhs INR Per Annual.|
|Highest Domestic||INR 14 Lac P.A|
|Highest International||Rs 15, 00,000/ – Per Year|
| Lowest Package||Rs 5.50 Lac P.A|
Few Recruiters Placements