- Teaching Pedagogy
- Entrance Exam Score Accepts
- Eligibility Criteria
- List of MBA Colleges
Approvals MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
Masters of Business Administration a two year full time Management Programme affiliated to a university of State/Central or Deemed University. The university is therefore approved by UGC (University Grant Commission). It approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and hence also grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA programme. Also Top B schools in Greater Noida offers PGDM programme approved by AICTE.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to therefore get trained for Management Roles in Once life. In Corporate for having a Career Growth, Better Position, Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side. Therefore MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and also to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world in conclusion.
Specializations in MBA Colleges Greater Noida
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
- Digital Marketing.
Top B School in Greater Noida offer MBA course with number of specializations. Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, International Business are Common specializations are in MBA Colleges Greater Noida.
Entrance Exam Score Acceptable in MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
for short listing students for MBA admission therefore need either of the Entrance Exams
- CAT (Common Admission Test).
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test).
- CMAT (Common management Admission Test).
- ATMA (Aims Test for Management Admission).
- XAT (Xaviers Aptitude Test).
B School in Greater Noida admission process will be based on applicant’s entrance exam with valid score card for MBA Colleges Greater Noida.
Teaching Pedagogy at followed in B School in Greater Noida
- Industry visits.
- Live projects.
- Extensive use of Case studies.
- Industry interface for six months.
- Management Fest.
- Workshops and Seminars.
- Field Practical.
- Guest Lectures.
- Management Games.
Eligibility Criteria for Management Colleges in Greater Noida
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in Postgraduate Programme for admission to MBA Colleges Greater Noida need at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE. Hence Eligible for Postgraduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Furthermore Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply Management Colleges in Greater Noida. Hence the candidate need a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE. Failing which the provisional admission stands cancelled as a result.
List of MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
- Gniot College of Management
- IILM Graduate School of Management
- Indian Institute of Finance
- I.T.S Engineering College
- Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology
- International Business Institute
- Prince Institute of Innovative Technology
- Accurate Institute of Management & Technology
- Northern Institute For Integrated Learning in Management
- Iimt College of Engineering
- Sarvottam Institute of Technology & Management
- National Institute of Management and Technology
- G. L. Bajaj Institute of Management And Research
- Maharishi Institute of Management
- Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Lloyd Business School
- Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Extension Center Noida
- Indus Business Academy
- Harlal Institute of Management & Technology
- Hierank Bussiness School
- Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute
- Kcc Institute of Management
- Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Apeejay Institute of Technology: School of Management
- IILM College of Engineering and Technology
- Vishveshwarya group of institutes
- United Group of Institutions
- GNIT-Greater Noida Institute of Technology