MYRA Mysore in MYRA Programme Fees 2022
MYRA is proud to offer a world-class education at a well-reasoned price.
- Our Governing Board, after careful consideration, has arrived at the following fee structure based on our
- outstanding faculty line-up, stunningly beautiful campus, and cutting-edge global curriculum.’
MYRA Mysore in MYRA Programme Fees are focused on teaching the science of management and the art of leadership. Through access to stellar teaching faculty, research-based courses, and top-notch facilities, MYRA students are uniquely positioned to develop in-depth understandings of management fundamentals in the context of the local and global business landscapes.
MYRA offers two programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
MYRA Programme Fees in Myra Mysore 2022
Read More : MBA Colleges in Bangalore, Admission, Fees and More
|Myra Fees||Amount (INR)||Payment Due Date|
|Admission Fees||50,000||At the time of Admissions|
|Tution Fees (1st Installment)||2,25,000||June 15, 2022|
|Tuition Fees (2nd Instalment)||2,25,000||October 15, 2022|
|Tuition Fees (3rd Instalment)||2,25,000||February 15, 2023|
|Tuition Fees (4th Instalment)||2,25,000||June 15, 2023|
|Tuition Fees (5th Instalment)||40,000||October 15, 2023|
MYRA Programme Fees at charges for Housing Couples Apartment Details at
- Every apartment comes with a Television
- Kitchenette equipped with Microwave oven, Refrigerator
- 24 hr security
- Power Backup
- Car/Bike parking slots
The above at no extra cost At some extra cost (Monthly fees of Rs. 700)
- * TV cable connection
- Daily housekeeping
MYRA Programme Fees Terms and conditions at Myra:
- Demand Draft should be in favor of “MYRA School of Business” payable at Mysore.
- Caution Deposit is refundable after completion of the course.
- Hostel fees once paid is non refundable.
- Rooms will be allotted on first come first serve basis.
- Students can’t change the rooms allotted to them or quit from the hostel in the middle of academic year.
- Admission to campus accommodation / hostel is subject to compliance of disciplinary rules and regulations notified from time to time.