Top Ranking MBA College in Greater Noida By NIRF 2022
|Top Ranking||MBA College in Greater Noida||State||City||Score|
|44.||Birla Institute of Management Technology||Uttar Pradesh||Greater Noida||48.83|
|59.||Jaipuria Institute of Management||Uttar Pradesh||Noida||46.32|
Located in the western Part of Uttar Pradesh located in the region of Delhi NCR. It is very well connected to Delhi and other cities like Noida, Ghaziabad through various mode of Transportation like
The charm of Greater-Noida is the Yamuna express way,which is a super fast highway in India and the Number of corporate Houses having their corporate offices and some having their manufacturing units too Creating a Lot of job and training opportunities for MBA graduates.
Others Top Colleges in Greater Noida, AICTE, AKTU, GGSIPU
There are many Multinational Companies into Manufacturing and having their Registered offices in Gr.Noida Like
- ST Microelectronics
- Honda Cars India
- Moser Baer
- LG Electronics
- Yamaha Motors
- NTPC Dadri
- Asian Paints
- Samsung India Electronics Private Limited
- Wipro Technologies
- New Holland Agriculture
- Minda Corporation Ltd
- VideoCon D2H
- NIIT Technologies Limited
The presence of these Multinational companies provides Multiple opportunities to students seeking Admission in Top MBA Colleges in Greater Noida by imparting practical industrial Visits, training adding to a real corporate Exposure and helping in understanding the Functioning of these Multinational Companies and adding more for placements opportunities.
AICTE Approved MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
Welcome to AICTE
|AICTE Approved MBA Colleges Greater Noida||Course||Greater Noida in Address|
|Lloyd Business School||PGDM||Plot No.11, Knowledge Park – Ii, Greater Noida-201306|
|Accurate Institute of Management & Technology||PGDM||Plot No. 49, Knowledge Park-Iii, Greater Noida|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology||PGDM||Plot No.5, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park Â??Ii, Greater Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, (U.P) Pin 201306|
|C-Mat Business School||PGDM||Plot No 25|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research. Pgdm Institute||PGDM||Plot No.2, Knowledge Park-Iii,|
|Gniot Institute of Management Studies||PGDM||Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park – Ii|
|Harlal Institute of Management & Technology||PGDM||8, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park – I, Greater Noida. Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar – 201306 (U.P.)|
|Iilm Graduate School of Management||PGDM||16 Knowledge Park Ii Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||PGDM||Plot No A-32A Institutional Area Sector-62 Noida|
|Maharishi Institute of Management||PGDM||Plot No. 19, Knowledge Park-3, Greater Noida, G.B. Nagar-201310 (U.P.)|
|Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology||PGDM||19, Knowledge Park-Ii Institutional Area Greater Noida|
|Ntpc School of Business||PGDM||Pmi, Plot No 5-14, Sector-16A, Noida|
AKTU Approved MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU) is affiliating in nature and its jurisdiction spans the entire state of U.P. in affiliating B.Tech., M.B.A., M.C.A.
|AKTU Approved MBA Colleges Greater Noida||Course||Address|
|Accurate Institute of Advanced Management||MBA||Plot No. 49, Knowledge Park-Iii, Greater Noida, Up|
|Accurate Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||Plot No. 49, Knowledge Park-Iii|
|Dronacharya Group of Institutions||MBA||B-27, Knowledge Park-Iii, Greater Noida-201308|
|G. L. Bajaj Institute of Management and Research||MBA||Plot No. 2, Knowledge Park Iii|
|G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management||MBA||Plot No :2,Knowledge Park – Iii|
|Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology||MBA||Plot No 1, Knowledge Park, Phase Ii, Institutional Area, Greater Noida, Up.|
|Galgotias Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||1,Knowledge Park 2 Greater Noida Gautam Budh Nagar (Dist) Uttar Pradesh Pin: 201 306|
|Global Institute of Information Technology||MBA||32A, Knowledge Park-1, Greater Noida, Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar-201308, U.P.|
|Gnit College of Management||MBA||Plot No. 6-C, Knowledge Park – Ii,|
Greater Noida Institute of Technology (Mba Institute)
|MBA||Plot No. 7, Knowledge Park – Ii,|
|Harlal Institute of Management & Technology (Himt)||MBA||8, Institutional Area, Knowledge Park-I|
|Hierank Bussiness School||MBA||A-42, Institutional Area|
|Iimt College of Engineering||MBA||Plot No A-20, Kp-Iii, Greater Noida|
|Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||Plot No.11, Knowledge Park-Ii|
|Mangalmay Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||Plot No 8 & 9 , Knowledge Park-Ii , Greater Noida|
|Nimt Institute of Hospital and Pharma Management||MBA||K.P.-1, Plot No. – 41, Kasna Road, Pari Chowk. Greater Noida|
|Patronage Institute of Management Studies||MBA||Plot No.-38, Knowledge Park-3, Gr.Noida.|
|Rakshpal Bahadur Management Institute, Greater Noida||MBA||Plot No. 4, Knowledge Park – Iii, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar – 201306 (U.P.).|
|Rv North Land Institute of Management||MBA||18Th Km ,G.T.Road, Dadri, Greater Noida,Distt-Gautambudh Nagar Uttar pradesh.|
|Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology||MBA||Plot No-3, Knowledge Park-Ii, Greater Noida, Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P. 201306.|
|Skyline Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||Plot No-3, Knowledge Park-Ii.|
|U P Institute of Design Noida||MBA||Dr. A. P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, C 22 Sector 62, Noida.|
|United Institute of Management||MBA||50, Knowledge Park Iii, Greater Noida.|
|Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions||MBA||20Kms. From Ghaziabad On Ghaziabad – Bulandshahr Main G.T.Road.|
GGSIPU Approved MBA Colleges in Greater Noida
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), also known as Indraprastha University or IPU, is recognised as a State University, based in Delhi.
|GGSIPU Approved MBA Colleges Greater Noida||Course||Address|
|Accman Business School||MBA||46 A/2, Knowledge Park Iii|
|Army Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||Plot M-1, Pocket P-5, Greater Noida|
|Centre For Development of Advanced Computing, Noida||MBA||Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1 & B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida|
|Delhi Technical Campus||MBA||28/1, Knowledge Park Iii, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.|
Important Information about List of MBA Colleges Greater-noida
Apart from Private universities listed above, Most of all colleges are affiliated to AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), is a public collegiate university in Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University MBA Colleges in Greater Noida course Details:
AKTU MBA Colleges Greater Noida
Sequencing Plan for the MBA/MBA(TM) Curriculum
- I & II Core Courses
- III & IV Core Courses and Specialization
MBA in Greater Noida Eligibility
Details of MBA in Greater Noida to MBA/ PGDM First Year through Entrance Examination: Candidates who have passed a minimum of three years of Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (relaxation for SC/ST candidates of 5%) from a recognized university.
MBA in Greater Noida
The eligibility criteria for direct MBA Greater-noida admission is a minimum 3 years Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or as may be notified from time to time by AICTE/University/Government of Uttar Pradesh.
ATTENDANCE for MBA in Greater Noida
MBA in Greater Noida for each student is require to participate in all lectures, tutorials, practicals and other prescribed curricular and co-curricular activities. The student is expect to attend 100% classes including practicals, seminars, special lectures etc. However, a minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear in the final semester examination.
- Out of 100%, attendance can be made up to 25% on medical grounds or for other genuine reasons beyond the control of the students by the Principal / Director.
- Up to 15% relaxation in attendance for a student may be granted by the Head of the Institute / College provide that he / she has been absent with prior permission of the Head of the Institute / College for reasons acceptable to him / her.
- No student will be allow to appear in the final semester examination if he does not complete 60% of the attendance or the class no. Meets overall average attendance requirements of And such candidate shall be deemed to be unsuccessful and shall be governed by clause.
- The total duration of the MBA / PGDM course will be 2 years, consisting of two semesters each year. Teaching for 90 working days, usually in each semester or from time to time, will be determined by AICTE.
- Students seeking admission to MBA / PGDM in the first year must complete the course within a period of four academic years from the date of first admission, failing which they will have to discontinue the course.
- A candidate who has fail twice in the first year due to any reason (either due to his absence or is not being allow to appear in the semester examinations) is not allowed to continue his further studies Will go. Provided that if a student wishes to continue for the third time in the first year, he may be allowed such permission on the terms and conditions set by the University, but the maximum time allowed for completion of the course will remain in clause.
- A student who wishes to discontinue the program temporarily and continue later, must apply to the Director / Head of the college or institution and seek prior permission from the Registrar of the University. Such a student has to take admission again in the same semester from where he / she has stop. However, the student will be require to complete the program in accordance with Section 6.2.
Eligibility for Passing at MBA in Greater Noida
A student who obtaint an E from grade A + will be consider pass. If a student receives an “F” grade, they will have to reapply for the exam.
- (A) To pass in the Theory subject, the student shall secure a minimum of 30% of the maximum marks set by the University in the final semester examination and 60% of the total marks including subject-wise marks. Ie minimum passing grade is “E”.
- (b) For the pass in Project Report / Viva-Voice Examination / Comprehensive Viva-Voice, a student will secure a minimum of 50% of the maximum marks prescrib by the university examinations in the relevant Practical / Internship / Project / Viva. The total marks in the voice examination and Practical / Internship / Project / Vivoice comprise 40% marks. That is, the minimum passing grade in a course is “E”.
- (c) A student will secure a minimum for a pass in a subject that has only the vocational component and a No End semester examination component, such as a seminar.