MBA Colleges in Hyderabad: Click for Fees, Cutoff, Placements, Rank
- Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems and Management
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management
- ICBM School Of Business Excellence
- ISTTM Business School
- ITM Business School Warangal
- Administrative Staff College of India
- Dhruva College of Management
- Institute of Public Enterprise
- Ushodaya Business School
- IMT Hyderabad
- Aurora business school.
- FBS Business School
- Woxsen School of Business
- Food and Agribusiness School (FABS)
- GBS school of business studies
- Carlton Business School
- Hyderabad School of Business
- FORBES Business School ,Vijaywada
- Holy Mary B School
- Amity Global B School
- GMR School of Business
- Aradhana School of Business Management
- IMMANUEL B School, Solipet
- Anglophile Business School
- Synergy School of Business
- David Memorial Institute of Management, Secunderabad
Since Hyderabad is the Capital city of Telangana being therefore the largest in Southern India also known as “City of pearls “. Hyderabad a cosmopolitan Industrial service centre has furthermore major Indian manufacturing , research and most of all financial institutions, information technology, IT-enabled services, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
List of Best IT Companies in Hyderabad. Infosys; TCS; Deloitte; Amazon; Cognizant; Accenture; Wipro; Tech Mahindra; Oracle; Microsof.
Eligibility criteria Admission in Hyderabad, Telangana
Basic Requirements: Candidates should have minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) for MBA admission in Hyderabad. Students from any other state can also apply for MBA in Telangana with valid CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / CMAT score.
Specializations in Colleges in Hyderabad
The 2 year MBA programme furthermore offers various specializations to students finally in the second year of their degree programmes. Most of all of the specialization offered are
- Sales & marketing
- Operations management
- Retail management
- Hospitality management
- Pharmaceutical management
- Hotel management
- Event management
- Hospital management
- Construction management
- Material management
- Supply chain management
- Human resources management
Students as per personal inclination and interests can choose one specializations in these top mba colleges in Hyderabad after Direct admission in mba colleges Hyderabad.
Therefore Direct Admission MBA Hyderabad has always been a choice of students as a result of the presence of so many national and multinational companies. These are probably ideal dream of students seeking Admission in MBA in Hyderabad. Hence Students gain best of the practical and theoretical knowledge by Good training’s. Consequently Students get good profile and package Placement in conclusion.
Admission in Hyderabad Cut Off 2021
Hyderabad MBA Colleges own sectional cutoffs while selecting candidates for admission, here is the list of previous year’s sectional cutoffs and Entrance Score that might give an idea to the students for the Hyderabad 2021 MBA Admissions:
|Section Admission in Hyderabad||Cut off 2022 Percentile|
Top 25 NIRF Rank ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Rank India 65 IMT Telangana Hyderabad
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories.
Indian Immunologicals Limited.
depend college to college average fees of an MBA course in Hyderabad is INR 3 lakh.