|College in Bangalore||Krupanidhi School of Management|
|Date of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliation||AICTE Approved Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. And affiliated to Affiliated to Bangalore University.|
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|MBA Specialization (BU)|
- Agri-Business management
- Bank Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Insurance & Risk Management
- International business
- Management of NGO’s & NPO’s
- Manufacturing Management
- Services Management.
- Event & Media Management.
- Rural Management.
|Teaching pedagogy||Tools Used For Delivering Knowledge in KSM Bangalore :-|
- Interactive Lectures with audio-visual modern teaching aids.
- Expert Talks and Guest Lectures.
- Industrial Visits.
- Experiential Learning through Live Projects.
- Workshops and Academic Seminar.
- Team-based learning.
- Group work using cooperative learning groups.
- Student exchange program.
- Excursion educational visits or trips.
- Problem Solving, Case Studies and Group discussion.
- Marketing (M)
- Finance (F)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Technology.
- Healthcare Analytics.
|Entrance Exam||CAT/MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ KMAT|
KSM Bangalore Fees Structure
|MBA:- Rs 5.85/- Lakhs for 2 years. or PGDM:- Rs 7.25 Lakhs for 2 years.|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.|
(45% for reserved category)
|Admission Procedure||Previous academic performance + Entrance Exam Score + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.|
|KSM Bangalore Fees and Scholarships||Yes, Available|
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- Pass Port Size Photographs(4).
- Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year mark-sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marksheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
| Seats (Intake)||PGDM-120 , MBA – 120 (BU).|
|Krupanidhi School of Management Placements||Highest Salary Package -Rs 12.0 lakhs per annum.|
|Average salary Package – Rs 5.25 lakhs.|
|GD/PI Cities||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur,Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.|
krupanidhi school of Management Ranking
|krupanidhi school of Management Ranking|
- Awarded the Education Excellence Award for the Best Upcoming B-School in South India by Brands Academy.
- 5th among KSM
- Placements parameter in B-school college survey by Silicon India.
- Ranked 124th in All India B – School survey conducted by the Week magazine.
- Awarded The Educational Institution with the Best Infrastructure by World Education Congress
- Awarded The Educational Institution with the Best Academic & Industry Interface by World Education Congress, krupanidhi school of management Ranking
|Placements Profiles||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section|
- Business Analytics
- Financial Research Analysts
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- Investment Banking
- Equity Advisory & Research
- Business Consulting
- Process Quality Management
- Commercial Credit
- Channel Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analysts
- HR Generalist
- Training & Development
- Media Sales
|Krupanidhi School of Management Bangalore Placements|
- ACE Communications(Airtel)
- Arcade Group Engineers & Contractors
- Arista Skyship Agencies
- Ascent Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Borderless Access
- Borderless Access
- Borewell Equipment Company Pvt Ltd
- BRD Car World Limited
- CeeyeMco; Oil Industries
- Chemford Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Connect Pro
- East India Technologies
- Ernst & Young
- FloydInc Group
- Global Green(Avanta Group)
- HR DAYGAINS
- IMS Health
- IndusInd Bank
- Infinite Computer Solutions India Ltd
- Intelligent Zebra
- Kaula Agro Pvt LTD
- Lu Lu Collections
- PE SAND & MATERIALS TRADERS.
- Planman HR
- Print Plaza
- Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Schneider Electricals
- Singapore Leads
- Thomas Cook
- Thomson Reuters.
- Waykk Consultancy Services
- Wendt Middle East FZE
- XL Dynamics
- Xpark Energy Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Yellowbox HR Services Pvt Ltd.