|College in Greater Noida||Delhi Technical Campus Greater Noida|
|Date of Establishment||1998|
|Approved||by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Affiliated||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Course Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Duration|| 2 Years – Full time|
|Director||Justice Bhanwar Singh|
- Human Resource Development
DTC Greater Noida Reviews
- Surya prakash singh :- If you are willing to take admission here kindly return back the college provides no education at all just buildings and bluffing and literally no placement or fake placements also if you get employed on your own you get no support from management for internal exams or No objection certificate.
- Kuldeep Panwar :- Excellent Academics and Placements!!Students got paced in TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra and many more…..
- SAROJ KUMAR :- Delhi technical campus is best
- Sunny Gupta :- Good Environment & College facilities.
|Cut off||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
DTC Greater Noida Fee Structure
|DTC Greater Noida Fee Structure MBA -2,72,000/- for 2 Years.|
|Fees Inclusion||Tuition and Examination Fees, Value Added, Industrial Visits Personality Development Program and all.|
|Eligibility||Any recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.|
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|Admission Procedure||Aptitude Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Written Test|
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
|Seats (Intake)||MBA :- 60|
|Admission Confirmation||Admissions would be final only after the payment of requisite fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter)|
|Refund Policy||Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.|
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Computer Lab||100+ desktops computers|
|Hostel||In campus (hygienic separate boys and girls hostel accommodation)|
|Seminar Hall||200-seater seminar hall|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||LCD projector, audio with AC.|
|Library||Text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials|
|Indoor & outdoor sports|| 24×7 gymnasium, has playgrounds and facilities for indoor sports, Yoga.|
DTC Average Package
|DTC Average Package||Rs. 3.75 Lacs p.a.|
|No of placements Companies||300+ leading companies|
|DTC Greater Noida Average Package & Highest package||Rs. 10 Lacs p.a|
|Delhi Technical Campus Greater Noida Placements (Few Recruiters)|
- Exide Life Insurance
- Kotak Bank
- NTT Data R
- Reliance Trends
- Tech Mahin
- Ford Motors
- GAIL(Gas AuthorityOf IndiaLtd)
- IDBI Bank