Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon, Haryana
|College in Gurgaon||Great Lakes Institute of Management|
|Mobile||9811004275 | 9250376104|
|Approvals||Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi|
|Course Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM|
|MBA Specializations Offered||
|Number of seats||60|
|Other Courses offered||PGPM|
GLIM Gurgaon PGPM Fees 2023-25
|Tuition & Academic Fee||Rs. 740000/-|
|Program Fee||Rs. 450000/-|
GLIM Gurgaon PGPM Fees 2023
Great Lakes Gurgaon Campus Facilities
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||Yes|
|Eligibility Criteria||All GMAT Takers [GMAT 2020, GMAT 2021 and GMAT 2022
(taken on or before 10th February, 2022)]
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
|GLIM Gurgaon Admission Important Documents||
|GLIM Gurgaon Placements Profiles||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section|
|Sectors||Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES,|
GLIM Gurgaon Average package
|GLIM Gurgaon Average package||15.6 LPA|
|Highest package||19.3 LPA|
GLIM Gurgaon Placements
|Aditya Birla Financial Services||Deloitte India|
|KPMG Global Services||Happay.|
|Deloitte US||Hexaware Technologies.|
|KPMG India||Great Lakes Gurgaon Placements.|
|DHFL||I Cube Nanotech.|
|NIIT Ltd||Virtusa Polaris.|
|Issue of Application starts from||23rd Aug, 2022|
|Last date of submission – Cycle 2||12th Jan, 2023|
|AWT – Cycle 2||23rd to 25th Jan, 2023|
|PI – Cycle 2||28th Jan to 3rd Feb, 2023 & 6th Feb to 8th Feb, 2023|
|Last date of submission – Cycle 3||12th Feb, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria – Admissions PGDM 2023 Intake
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT + /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2023 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2020, CAT taken in 2021/2022, XAT taken in 2022/2023 or CMAT taken in 2022/2023.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and minimum 60% score across 10th/12th/Undgraduation.
- Freshers and candidates with strictly less than 36 months of work experience as on 30th June 2023 ONLY are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of work experience by 30th April 2023 are encouraged to apply for the One Year Flagship PGPM, although are also eligible to apply for the Two year PGDM.
In case an eligible candidate would like to apply for both the programs, they may do so by filling the application forms for both PGPM and PGDM separately. Candidates will be evaluated based on the respective program’s admission criteria. The admissions panel may also recommend the candidates for a specific program based on the assessment and program fit.
There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.