|MBA College Bangalore||Koshys Institute of Management Studies|
|Date of Establishment||2003|
|About Us||KGI has been receiving milestone every year since its establishment in the year 2003 in the field of education. Academics, placements, industry interaction, corporate training and extra-curricular activities etc. Students are well trained to meet international standards in their fields and succeed in India and abroad.|
- Develop the Good Human Resource Practice to serve the nation.
- Recognize the talents of faculty as unifying activity.
- Nurture Integrity, creativity, and academic freedom as bench marking.
- Multi talent, Commitment, and quality as the branding instruments.
- Respecting human values and selfless service as the Strength.
|Affiliation||AICTE Approved Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India , affiliated to Bangalore University.|
|Director||Dr. A. Ravi|
|KGI Bangalore Course Offered||MBA + IDP (INDUSTRY DESIGNED PROGRAMS)|
|Duration|| 2 Years – Full Time|
- Human Resource
- Health Care
KIMS Bangalore Ranking
|KIMS Bangalore Ranking|
- PT Global Education Excellence Awards : Best Institutions For Placement In Karnataka – 2019
- India Today (Prime Time) : Best Promising B – School for Placements in South India – 2018
- Business Insight : Business School of the year – 2017
- Career 360 : Graded AA+ for the Year – 2018
- Brands Academy : Awarded as Leader in Experiential learning – 2016
- Higher Education Review : Awarded as “Management, College of the Year” – 2014
- MBA Universe : Ranked among 100 best B schools in India – 2014, KGI Bangalore Ranking
|Entrance Exam||CAT / XAT / MAT|
|Cut off||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
Koshys Institute of Management Studies fee structure
|Rs 4, 50,000/- for 2 Years.|
|Fees Inclusion||Tuition and Examination Fees, Value Added, Industrial Visits Personality Development Program and all.|
|KGI Bangalore fee structure and Hostel Fees|| NA|
|Eligibility||Candidate should have passed their graduation from a recognised university with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and Category 1 candidates of Karnataka state). Candidates should have appeared for national level eligibility tests like PGCET, MAT, XAT, CAT etc.|
|KGI Bangalore Admission 2021 Procedure||Previous academic performance + Entrance Exam Score + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.|
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
|Seats (Intake)||PGDM- 120|
|GD/PI Cities||campus, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|
KIMS Campus Facilities
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Computer Lab||100+ desktops computers|
|Hostel||In campus (hygienic separate boys and girls hostel accommodation)|
|Seminar Hall||200-seater seminar hall|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||LCD projector, audio with AC.|
|Library||Text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials|
|Indoor & outdoor sports|| 24×7 gymnasium, has playgrounds and facilities for indoor sports, Yoga.|
KGI Bangalore Placements
|Summer Training||12 weeks|
|KIMS Bangalore Average Package||KGI Bangalore Average Package Rs. 4.5 lacs p.a|
|No of placements Companies||300+ leading companies|
|Highest package||Rs. 8 lacs p.a.|
|Placements Profiles||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section|
|KIMS Bangalore Placements Domains|
- Business Analytics
- Financial Research Analysts
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- Investment Banking
- Equity Advisory & Research
- Business Consulting
- Process Quality Management
- Commercial Credit
- Channel Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analysts
- HR Generalist
- Training & Development
- Media Sales
|KIMS Bangalore Placements (Few Recruiters)||HSBC, Blueocean, MIAC, Staples, Rich Core Life sciences, Practo, Jaro Education, IBM, Wipro, KPMG, Kurlon, Bluedart, Naukri.com, Food world|
You May also Like: MBA Colleges in Bangalore with Fees Structure