PGDM Admission in Pune Higher education in the state is The Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly University of Pune and University of Poona, is a collegiate public state university in Pune in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Pune city in western India includes numerous universities, colleges and other institutes.
List of PGDM Admission in Pune colleges/institute in Maharashtra, India
- Asm’S Institute 0f Business Management & Research (Pgdm), Pune
- Asm’S Institute of Internati0nal Business & Research
- Balaji Institute of International Business (Biib)
- BIMHRD Balaji Inst. of Management and Human Resource Development
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(Bimm)
- Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management
- D. Y. Patil Institute of Master of Computer Applications and Management
- Deccan Education Society’S Inst. of Management Development and Research
- Dr. D. Y. Patil B School
- Indira Institute of Management
- Indira School of Business Studies
- Indus Business School
- Institute For Future Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- International Institute of Management Studies
- International School of Management & Research
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies
- Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence
- Mitcon Institute of Management
- Mulshi Institute 0f Business Management-Pgdm
- Mulshi Institute of Retail Management
- National Institute of Bank Management
- National Insurance Academy
- Peoples Empowerment Group International School of Business & Media
- Pibm Tirupati Institute 0f Management
- Pune Inst. of Business Management
- Rajeev Institute of Business Management
- Saibalaji International Intstitute of Management Sciences
- Unique Institute 0f Management
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management
Candidates will get admission to the MBA/PGDM programme admission in Pune state on the basis of national, & state or university level entrance test. Candidates have to apply for these examinations directly. The admission is base on the Entrance test valid scores/rank secure in the examination, PI and GD.PGDM Admission Procedure
All the management colleges admission in Pune mostly accept the entrance scores of the national level exams such as CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, etc. Candidates can also appear in the state level examination like Pune APSET, etc. Some university will also organize their own admission test for providing admission to the MBA/PGDM programme, i.e. MH-CET, SNAP, PESSAT, IBSAT, etc.
PGDM Admission in Top Colleges Pune, Maharashtra
PGDM Admissions Pune state, there are many top rank University / Colleges, including government & private own colleges. Some of the top PGDM Admissions Pune are Walchand College of Engineering, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) and Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur (VNIT) , etc.
PGDM Admission 2022 Colleges Pune, Maharashtra
The admission to the MBA/PGDM course will only be given after passing any one of the above examinations (university & level state, national ) and PGDM Admission 2022 Colleges Pune. Before applying for these examinations, candidates should check the complete eligibility criteria. The eligibility details given here.:
- Candidates should qualify the bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Student’s must secure minimum 50% marks [for general category] & 45% marks [for SC/ST category].
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
PGDM Admission Selection Procedure Colleges Pune, Maharashtra
For admission in to the MBA/PGDM course, first candidates have to pass the entrance examination. After passing the examination, student’s should apply for the college in which they want to get admission. At the time of registration, student’s have to submit the admission fee. student’s also have to clear the GD/PI round organize by the respective institution. The final admission to the PGDM/MBA programme will be done on the basis of qualifying exam rank, group discussion & personal interview round and work experience.
PGDM Admission in Documents Required for Pune colleges/institute in Maharashtra, India
At the time of counselling/admission, students should carry the given documents in original along with a set of self-attested Xerox Copy:
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet or Passing Certificate
- Graduation Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Entrance Score Card (Qualifying Exam)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota)