|MBA College Bangalore||Institute of Business Management & Research|
|Date of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliation||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Course Offered||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|Duration|| 2 Years – Full time|
- Human Resources
- Healthcare Management
- Banking, Financial services & Insurance
IBMR Bangalore Ranking
|IBMR Bangalore Ranking|
- RANKING 26th BY BUSINESS BARON SURVEY
- INDIA’S 1st SCHOOL TO OFFER INDUSTRY ALIGNED MBA
- 18th BEST FOR HIGHEST AVERAGE SALARIES
- RANKED AMONG TOP 100 B-SCHOOLS IN INDIA
IBMR Bangalore Fee Structure & Admission 2021
|Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT|
|Cut off||50 Percentile in Entrance Exams|
|IBMR Bangalore Fee Structure||MBA Rs. 4,95,000/- for 2 Years.|
|Fees Inclusion||Tuition and Examination Fees, Value Added, Industrial Visits Personality Development Program and all.|
|Eligibility||IBMR Bangalore Admission 2021|
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. (45% for reserved category)
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|Admission Procedure||Aptitude Test + Group Discussion + Personal Interview + Written Test|
|IBMR Bangalore Scholarship||Yes Available|
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
|Seats (Intake)||MBA :- 120|
|Admission Confirmation||Admissions would be final only after the payment of requisite fee along with security deposit (as mentioned in the admission offer letter)|
|GD/PI Cities||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Solan, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur,Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.|
|Refund Policy||Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.|
|Wi Fi enabled campus||Yes|
|Computer Lab||100+ desktops computers|
|Hostel||In campus (hygienic separate boys and girls hostel accommodation)|
|Seminar Hall||200-seats seminar hall|
|Technology enabled Classrooms||LCD projector, audio with AC.|
|Library||Text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials|
|Indoor & outdoor sports|| 24×7 gymnasium, has playgrounds and facilities for indoor sports, Yoga.|
|Alma Connect||3500+ alumni are closely associated with the Institute|
IBMR Bangalore Average Package & Placement
|Summer Training||12 weeks|
|IBMR Bangalore Average Package Placement||Rs. 5.50 Lacs p.a.|
|No of placements Companies||300+ leading companies|
|Highest package||Rs. 10.50 Lacs p.a|
|Placements Profiles||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Channel Management, Retail Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section|
|Sectors||Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES,|
- Business Analytics
- Financial Research Analysts
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- Investment Banking
- Equity Advisory & Research
- Business Consulting
- Process Quality Management
- Commercial Credit
- Channel Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analysts
- HR Generalist
- Training & Development
- Media Sales
|Placements (Few Recruiters)|
- ICICI Securities
- RAK Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- IndusInd Bank
- India Mart
- HDFC Sales
- Future Group
- EXL Services
- Axis Bank