|PGDM Colleges Mumbai
||Prin. L.N.Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
||Mumbai and Bangalore
||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
Ministry of HRD, Government of India And Affiliated to Mumbai University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Benchmarking of Syllabus as against top International and Indian Business Schools.
- Assessment Center for student development through rigorous evaluation.
- Development Center through Excel training, Guest sessions, Domain tests, Aptitude tests, Mock GD/PI.
- Finance GYM – Online Interactive Game on Equity Conducted by ‘The Learning Curve Academy’.
- Finance Lab -Workshops on strengthening finance concepts.
- Industry Round-tables / Alumni Round tables.
- Focused Mentoring.
- Continuous Assessment & Evaluation of Students.
||CAT / GMAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / MH-CET
||85 Percentile in Entrance Tests.
- Human resource
WeSchool Fees Structure
WeSchool Fees Structure Total :
- Rs 11 Lakhs for 2 years.
- Library deposit 4,000/- (refundable).
- Hostel Fees Rs 90K tO 1.50 Lakhs Plus deposit of 5,000/- (refundable)
| Fee includes
||Examination and Tuition Fees, Free Laptop, Study Material, Business Suit, on-field industrial projects, simulation games and all Course Conduction practices included in WeSchool Mumbai Fees.
|Other Core Programs
- E -Business
- Business design
- Research & business analytics
- Healthcare management
- Media & Entertainment
- Rural management
|Welingkar Institute of Management Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
- Real time case studies
- Role plays
- Project work
- Participation learning
- industry Inputs
- Input from Academia’s
|Welingkar Institute of Management Admission Procedure
- Previous academic performance
- Entrance Exam Score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
|WeSchool Mumbai Fees Scholarships
|| Yes, Available
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- Pass Port Size Photographs(4)
- Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year mark-sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year mark-sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- BMA corporate leadership award for academic excellence.
- champion of rural markets 2018, economic times.
- 16th in private b-school category, outlook.
- Among top 50-75 B-Schools as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
- 15th in private b-school category nationally and 12th in west zone by Times of India.
- 12th in private b-school Pan India and 11th in west zone -T.O.I.
|GD/PI Cities – Admission
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.
WeSchool Program Placements
|Highest Salary (in lakhs)
- PGDM 18
- PGDM-eBiz 15.45
- PGDM-RM 15.45
- PGDM-BD 15.45
|WeSchool Program Placements Average Salary
- PGDM 9.2
- PGDM-eBiz 9.35
- PGDM-RM 9.17
- PGDM-BD 8.47
Welingkar – Major Recruiters
|Anand Rathi Financial Services Ltd.
|Bank of India
||Reserve Bank of India