|MBA College in Kerala
||Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
|Date of Establishment
||AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India
- IT & Analytics
- Human Resource
- General Management
- Production & Operation
- MAT – May, September, December, February.
- ATMA – All tests
- GMAT –
Score in the Common Admission Test Weightage – 35%
XIME Kochi Fees Structure 2022-24
|XIME Kochi Fees Structure for 2 Years total fee XIME Kochi Campus
||Approximately Rs. 9,500/- per month which includes lodging, boarding, electricity and water charges
| Cut off
|| CAT | MAT – 60 Percentile in Entrance Score
| XIME Kochi Fees Inclusions
- Admission & Tuition Fees
- Computer Centre
- Text Books
- Programme Materials
- Examinations Fee
- Co-curricular Activities and
- Alumni Association Membership.
- International study tour additionally Rs.1,50,000/-.
| Teaching Pedagogy
- 1. Contemporary Curriculum – Curriculum is reviewed and updated every two years in consultation with Industry leaders, alumni, students and faculty.
- 2. Enables in developing a global outlook and promotes spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- 3. Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- 4. Develop soft skills like leadership, Interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
- 5. Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (among German, French, Spanish, and Chinese).
- 6. ‘On the Job’ training through corporate internship and Live Projects.
- Ranked 17 in Top B School of Super Excellence & Ranked 2 in Kerala State
XIME Kochi, Admission 2022, Eligibility, Scholarships
|XIME Kochi Admission Eligibility
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before – June 15th, 2022. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree Examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by – 10th September 2022
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
- Previous academic performance – 20%
- Score in the Entrance Test score – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weight-age for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
|XIME Kochi Fees Structure Scholarships
|| Yes, Available
|Admission Documents required
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card.
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination mark-sheet (1st & 2nd year mark sheet for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year mark-sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- A Photocopy of Class 10th /12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
||PGDM – 120
XIME Kochi Admission 2022, GD/PI Cities & Average Package
|XIME Kochi Admission 2022 GD/PI Cities
||Greater Noida campus, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Kochi, Bangalore.
- GDUFS – Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou , China
- Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, China
- Novancia Business School, Paris, France
- Audencia Business School, France
- Institut D’ Administration Des Enterprises De Paris Sorbonne Graduate Business School, France
- Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Japan
- Yonsei University, Korea
- The InstitutoTechnologico Autonomo de Mexico, ITAM, Mexico City, Mexico
- Avans Hogeschool University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Kozminski University, Poland
- RANEPA, Moscow Russia
- SUM – State University of Management, Moscow, Russia
- Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas, USA
- National University, CA, USA
- Redlands University, LA, USA
XIME Kochi Average Package
| Highest Placement
|| 11 lakhs
|XIME Kochi Average Package
|| 6.70 lakhs
XIME Kochi Placement
- Ashok Leyland
- BNP Paribas
- Café Coffeeday
- Feedback Consultants
- Future Pacing, Pune
- Great Place to work
- ICICI Prudential
- IKYA Global
- L&T Finance
- M Supply
- Maveric Systems
- MuSigma, Bangalore
- Oracle Technologies
- Peak Alpha
- Prop Tiger
- South Indian Bank
- TATA Elxsi
- Tech Mahindra
- X Changing Solutions
- Yodlee Infotech
- Zee TV
- Blue Ocean Ventures
- Blue Star
- NTT Data
- Ruchi Soya