Address: 60, 50 (B,C), Behind Batra Hospital,
Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi, DL 110062
Admission Helpline – 9250376104 , 9811004275
NDIM New Delhi Institute of Management
||New Delhi Institute of Management
||Tughlakabad New Delhi
|Date of Establishment
- Ministry of Human Resource Development –
Government of India
- AIU Recognized (Association of Indian Universities)
||Post Graduation Diploma in Management
- PGDM-Mkt (Marketing)
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM-Part Time
- Production & Operations Management
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing
- Media Management
- International Business
| Entrance Exam
||CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / CMAT
NDIM Delhi Fees Structure
|New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM Delhi Management Fee Structure. Course Fees at NDIM Delhi Fees Structure is Rs. 9,75,000/- 2 Yr. Education loan facility is easily available.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weight-age in the selection process
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply
- Admission Helpline for Call : 9811004275
- PGDM ( Intake 300)
- PGDM-Marketing ( Intake 60).
- PGDM-Finance ( Intake 60).
- Tuition & Examination Fees.
- Book Bank
- Domestic Industrial Tours.
- Library Charges.
- Alumni Fees.
- Training and Placement Cell fees.
|NDIM Delhi Admission 2022 Procedure
- Tughlakabad Final selection will be based on the performance in Entrance Score and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview
||MAT (SEPT & DEC & FEB)-500 Composite Score
CAT 50 Percentile
- Ranked as 25th Best MBA School of India by Business Standard, 2017.
- Price water house Coopers and URS have declared Delhi among “THE WORLD’S GREATEST BRANDS 2015-16- INDIA” under the Education category as a part of Services Industry
- MBA is internationally accredited by the international rating body, ASIC (UK), with “Premier College Status”, a rare international recognition.
- Ranked amongst the 12th Best Private B-school in India -Business Standard Survey’16
- 7th Best B-school and 3rd Best Private B-school in the North
- Ranked as 25th Best B School India Business Standard- AIMA ,2016.
- Best B-school in India and Life Time Achievement by Centre for Education Growth & Research(CEGR) 2015 & 2014.
- Ranked as the 12th Best B-school India – AIMA-Business Standard, 2015.
- 3rd Private B-school in entire North India by AIMA- Business Standard, 2015.
- WCRC Leaders-Asia & KPMG ranked amongst the Fastest Growing Busines schools of Asia – Januay 2014.
- 15th B-School & Top 7 Private B-Schools & 3rd Private Institute in Delhi, NCR all over India – Business World June 2013
- Rated amongst Top 8 Private B-Schools in India – AIMA IMRB May 2013
- Top 4 Private B-Schools in Delhi/NCR – Business India December 2012
- Ranked 19th B-school & NDIM Tughlakabad placements rated 17th all over India – Business World 2012
- A++ 2007, 08, 10 and higher than A++ in 2009 & 2011 by – Business India 2011
- Business India Magazine rated our average student.
|| (Tughlakabad Campus) Delhi, Chandigarh , Kolkata, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Ranchi & Many more
NDIM Delhi Average Package
||NDIM Delhi Average Placement in the Rs 5.0-Rs 9.9 Lakh Grade
NDIM Delhi Average Package Placement – Highest Package
|Highest Domestic Placement was Rs 16.0 Lakh
||Highest International Placement was Rs 32.5 Lakh