|College in Hyderabad
||Ushodaya Business School
|Date of Establishment
||AICTE Approved and afffiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
||CAT / GMAT / XAT/ CMAT / ATMA/ I-CET
- Human Resources,
- Information Technology,
- Operations & Supply Chain Management .
- Pharma Management,
- Retail Management,
- Banking & Insurance,
- International Business.
UIMT Hyderabad fees
|Details of Ushodaya Business School UIMT Hyderabad fees Structure
- Rs 4,00,000/- for 2 Years.
||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or
| Teaching Pedagogy
- Class room interactions with the help of audio-visual aids
- Industry & corporate visits
- Guest lectures by experts from industry & academic circles
- Special attention for the needy
- Continuous assessment & dynamically sharing the feedback
- Case methodology of learning
- Assignments & mini-Projects
- Group interactions & activities
- Soft skills Lab
- Personality Development courses
- Full-day workshops
- Industry Internship Programme
- Research projects during the last semester
||Previous academic performance + Entrance Exam Score + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- Pass Port Size Photographs(4).
- Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marksheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
| Seats (Intake)
||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.
||Genpact, Wipro, Motorola, ICICI, Coca-Cola, HCL, Bajaj Capital, Asian Paints, Bharti Airtel