Vishwakarma Institute of Management, VIM Pune
- Career Progression: VIM Pune will help you make a quick transition from a mid-level role to a senior management position, where you will have the opportunity to take strategic decisions.
- Career Shift: MBA fromVIM helps you to leverage your current education, your current role and your current experience to change career tracks smoothly.
- Knowledge: The Knowledge component will help you progress in your career will not be found only in books or on the internet. The interaction and intellectual debates that you will have with your professors and peers at a B-school will be extremely enriching. The entire classroom experience, interaction with faculty and peers, student activities, case studies… all these will radically change your perspective, both personally and professionally. Peer learning is a valuable tool for professional growth..
- Networking: Networking with peers at VIM gives you a great opportunity to network with smart, talented people who will hold top strategic positions in major companies or will be great business leaders someday.
- Brand Equity: VIM Pune MBA gives you a passport to become a successful leader in the near future.
- Opportunity to chase your passion:
VIM Pune Fees, Admission, Cut-Off
|College in Pune||Vishwakarma institute of management|
|Date of Establishment||2001|
|Affiliation||Approved by AICTE and Affiliated to Pune University|
|Courses Offered||MBA (Master of Business Administration)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT|
Vishwakarma Institute Fees Structure
|Rs.2,96,000/- for 2 years (OMS Category)|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Indian or foreign university.(45% in Case of Category Students.|
|VIM Pune Admission Procedure||
|Documents required||A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ GMAT/MAT/XAT score card
Graduation Examination marks sheet (1st & 2nd year marks sheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marks sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
Class 10th,12th Certificate
Colored photographs (4 passport size)
|Seats (Intake)||180. (Intake)|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh|
VIM Pune MBA Advantages
- Are capable of managing modern enterprises effectively and independently.
- Enjoy valuable opportunities for career advancement, professional development, and personal satisfaction.
- Are ready to occupy leadership positions
- Are Highly employable
- Achieve faster career advancement
- Get a full ROI within 2 years after graduation.
- Get several opportunities for Peer Learning
- Partner with the faculty to work on real life industry problems
- Enjoy an intellectually stimulating & supportive learning environment
- Are subjected to a rigorous programme that provides opportunities to explore their whole personality
- Learn to channelize their energy towards personal and professional growth
- Continually challenge themselves and enlarge their comfort zone.