List of MBA Admission in Lucknow, Colleges, Eligibility, Process
- Ambalika Institute of Management And Technology
- Shri Sharda Group of Institution
- S.S. Institute Of Management lucknow
- Dayal Group Of Institution Lucknow
- Ansal Institute Of Technology And Management
- Institute of Co-operative And Management Corporate Management ,Research And Training
- TDL College of Management And Technology
- Basudev Institute Of Management And Technology
- Global Group of Institutions, Lucknow
- Bora Institute of Management Science
Masters of Business Administration a two year full time Management Programme affiliated to a university of State/Central or Deemed University. The university is therefore approved by UGC (University Grant Commission). It approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and hence also grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA Colleges. Also Top B schools in Lucknow offers PGDM programme approved by AICTE.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to therefore get trained for Management Roles in Once life. In Corporate for having a Career Growth, Better Position, Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side. Therefore MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and also to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world in conclusion.
Lucknow Colleges Specializations
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
- Digital Marketing.
Top MBA Colleges in Lucknow or top MBA Colleges in Lucknow have criteria for MBA admission in Lucknow . Therefore MBA entrance exams also plays a vital role in nurturing the career. In the MBA entrance exams in Lucknow are a must for MBA admission Lucknow. Also Top MBA Colleges in Lucknow offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for MBA in conclusion.
MBA Colleges in Lucknow for short listing students for MBA admission therefore need either of the MBA Entrance Exams ;
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface followed in MBA Colleges Lucknow are:-
- Industry visits.
- Live projects.
- Extensive use of Case studies.
- Industry interface for six months.
- Management Fest.
- Workshops and Seminars.
- Field Practical.
- Guest Lectures.
- Management Games.
The minimum MBA eligibility criteria in MBA Colleges Lucknow
for admission to MBA Colleges Lucknow need at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE.
- Hence Eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. Furthermore Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Hence the candidate need a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE. Failing which the provisional admission stands cancelled as a result .